TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Please help TPR's Jack Crouse!

Please click: https://www.gofundme.com/jackcrouse

Jack Crouse Needs your help! Who is Jack? Many of you know him from his theme park photography or his work in the amusement industry. Right now, he is on life support in critical condition and needs your help! Please visit the Go Fund Me page to help his family. Even a donation of just $25 will go a long way! Please SHARE the link on your social media pages. The more we can get the word out the better!

Thank you!

Here are some of Jack's photos, works, and family so you may have an idea of who he is.

Please click: https://www.gofundme.com/jackcrouse

Phoenix_Full2-X3.thumb.jpg.b706d140bd1e888b5d66d7a149322e44.jpg

mk_castlesunset-X2.thumb.jpg.00010c8a06fcab8df42869787fb9e23e.jpg

10405639_10154236521300370_1176056503548292040_n.thumb.jpg.bb15cc440819dead9b62000cff4f21db.jpg

10523915_10152654530268217_5141926943707335368_n.thumb.jpg.4228b95020320c534285ee6151b5a422.jpg

9945821_1458091896.0142_funddescription.thumb.jpg.09b23a5de63e38cc54c423b17c1c069f.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since we don't have Coasting For Kids this year, I'm going to ask that any money you would have donated to that you would consider donating to this. Thank you.

Great idea Robb!

Definitely! The Crouses are a great family, and I encourage TPR members to help them out as much as they can.

We are inching closer to $5k! Can our TPR crew make this happen? https://www.gofundme.com/jackcrouse

Let's hope so.... no... better way to put it: I am sure of it. Great way to show that it is actually a real community - minus the obnoxious people - who care for each other and by that can help someone out within our possibilities. Great way to get TPR involved R&E!

I am currently unemployed so I can't donate anything at all, however the next best thing I can do is respond to this thread and sharing this on social media. For everyone who wants to help but is not in any financial position to do so at all, keep in mind that spreading the word is the least we can do!

I don't know if it is private or that I just missed this, but what happened to Jack that got him - and his family - in this terrible and scary situation? Not looking for details, was just wondering in general.

PS Can you donate from overseas as well? Makes it easier to spread the word for me.

^He was sick for a few days and it got worse and worse. Went to the ER last week and was diagnosed with pneumonia from the H1N1 flu. It's a very, very bad case of pneumonia. He is currently on life support measures in the ICU.

Donating now, sorry it's so small, with a baby 2 months away and our new house, money is really tight and everything that is coming in is going out. But being the only money on a teachers salary, this kind of situation is my worst nightmare for my family so I had to give a little.

Donating now, sorry it's so small, with a baby 2 months away and our new house, money is really tight and everything that is coming in is going out. But being the only money on a teachers salary, this kind of situation is my worst nightmare for my family so I had to give a little.

No donation is "too small." Thank you!

^He was sick for a few days and it got worse and worse. Went to the ER last week and was diagnosed with pneumonia from the H1N1 flu. It's a very, very bad case of pneumonia. He is currently on life support measures in the ICU.

So suddenly... wow. Thanks for sharing.