Whoops! Sorry here's the link http://wildwoodvideoarchive.com/new-at-moreys-piers-for-2016/
1. Morey’s Piers motel, The Starlux, will be adding a brand new, top of the line, mini golf course. Future plans calls for The Starlux to expand and add 60 more rooms! My personal opinion is that this is great! Finally a new motel (at-least something like it) will be built here in the Wildwoods. Here you can see a video of construction workers ripping up the concrete on the first day of construction.
2. Morey’s Piers decided to part ways with the Sky Coaster on Surfside Pier. Do not worry about losing this attraction as Adventure Pier houses it’s sister ride. We will touch base on this below and at the end of the article.
3. Kanga Bounce is coming back this year. This ride will be located right where the Sky Coaster used to be. Let’s be honest, this was a fun ride and a kid favorite. Pictured here is a photo Morey’s Pier’s posted of the Kanga Bounce being painted.
Kanga Bounce Paint Moreys Piers
4. Formula One Raceway, the Go Karts on Surfside Pier, have been removed. Do not worry though, they have been moved down to Adventure Pier’s Grand Prix Go Kart track. Rumor has it that a new Go Kart track will also be built, but it’s just a rumor. In the drone video, you can see where the steps of the Formula One Raceway used to be. They are now covered up in new wood.
5. The Great White Roller Coaster is getting re-tracked. For those who don’t know what I talking about, it means that the old track is being ripped up and a new one put down so that you, the rider, has a smoother ride. In the drone video, you can see the workers working on the track.
6. The Tornado on Adventure Pier has been removed. As far as keeping the ride, I don’t think too many people will be missing it.
7. The Maze is getting moved into the Tornado’s spot right in between the Screamin’ Swing and Sky Coaster. My guess it’s to make room for a new Go Kart track.
These next things have been reported by The Press of Atlantic City
8. Expansion of the seating section at Joe’s Fish Company at Surfside Pier
9. Expanding Raging Waters Water Park.
10. Replacing the track on the Great Nor’easter roller coaster costing Morey’s Piers $4 million.