TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Having ridden Max Air at CP I think this will be a fantastic new addition to the park. The Catwoman ride I'm not too familiar with but it looks awesome!

I'm sure disapointed we didn't get that ring the bell game though.

Harley Quinn is just a re-themed version of Crazy Legs. Now re-theme

Pandamonium to Joker an were good to go.

On a seperate note, I think it's interesting that Six Flags Mexico and

SFGA are getting Justice League dark rides.

Assuming Crazy Legs is staying put and getting rethemed where it's at, I think it's a pretty safe guess that the other 2 rides will go on the former site of Flashback and Bumper Cars. I heard months ago that the old Bumper Cars building will be demolished soon.

Ha, what a joke.

Ha, are you serious?

Even if the park was ONLY getting a frisbee it would still be a great addition. Have you ever been on a frisbee?

A frisbee is one of the best flats around, and they are also adding two other great rides.

IMO i bet you haven't even been on a frisbee.

this is bull crap i have to say ive been waiting since i worked there back in 08 for a new coaster i will be super pissed if there is no roller coaster next year we are the flag ship park and cant get coasters i just dont get it... there is so much land to expand on

Since when was SFOT the flagship park? I've always assumed it was SFMM. TBH the Frisbee addition is amazing and I hope they add it to other parks as well. The other two flats are great as well.

WOW! What an amazing set of flats. Seriously those are 3 of the best possible flat rides out there.

Is the giant Frisbee a Zamperla Giant Discovery (like Black Widow at Kennywood)? That model is far superior to all the other giant Frisbees. Seriously it makes MaxAir seem average.

I think SFOT faired pretty well with the addition of 2 new flats and a rehab of an old favorite. No one can say they aren't spending money, NTAG, JL:B4M, TSS, BBT, and now this. It's good to see a park getting new rides/attraction on a regular basis and SFOT certainly was starting to lack in the flat department.

Slated to be ready by park opening in 2016 according to local news, this I can also be happy with, 4 months to install and remake the area seems like a good time frame.

this is bull crap i have to say ive been waiting since i worked there back in 08 for a new coaster i will be super pissed if there is no roller coaster next year we are the flag ship park and cant get coasters i just dont get it... there is so much land to expand on

Since when was SFOT the flagship park? I've always assumed it was SFMM. TBH the Frisbee addition is amazing and I hope they add it to other parks as well. The other two flats are great as well.

I think a lot of people consider SFOT the flagship park, because it's the original Six Flags Park.

Excited about Riddler, they've very fun. Almost peaceful. Anyone know if it's a Huss Giant Frisbee or a Mondial Revolution? Rendering looks like a Revolution but then again it's just a rendering.

Don't especially care about the other new ride and the re-theme of Crazy Legs. I'm trying to imagine where everything will go. Does this spell the end of Goodtimes Square?

Edited by BrandonR