TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World Resort Non-Park Discussion Thread

Uniqlo!!!!

Agreed, I love that store but then I live in Korea thankfully so it's pretty easy for me to find one and go shopping. I picked up a Tintin and BTTF shirt from there yesterday actually.

Edited by Garet

• 1 month later...

Question about the Magical Express option: Is there a time the buses stop running? I'm considering going to Disney World in October with my girlfriend, but the cheapest option for us currently is a flight that arrives at 11:20 p.m. Do the Magical Express buses run for 24 hours, or is there an off-time and I need to find a different flight?

Fixed!

I used Magical Express quite a while ago and it did take about 3 hours to get my luggage. However, I was aware that it may take that long so I planned for it and it wasn't a problem.

• 3 months later...

So I will be at Disney in about 2 weeks. I have a day set aside that will not be a park day. I got free tickets to Disney quest. I want a long time Ago it was fun. I don't think much has changed. Is it worth checking out again, And also it now pay one price for everything?When I last wentyou prefer paid for credits and each thing was some many credit. I take it that it is no longer like that?

• 2 weeks later...

^We went for the first time a couple of months ago and had a blast! Things were a bit dated, but I loved the selection of classic video games. Cyber Space Mountain was also a lot of fun and the animation class as well. We'll be doing it again if possible before it closes and some basketball crap or whatever goes there.

Morimoto Asia is doing something super cool this Christmas for fans of the new restaurant. If you purchase a $100 gift card, they will give you this limited autographed opening day menu signed by Morimoto himself! As a fan of Iron Chef and the fantastic food at this restaurant, I'm in for one! We are also going to be doing a give awe for one of these! Check our Twitter!

image.thumb.jpeg.e7462fc68259fdd8a78e66995541e4e2.jpeg

The gift cards are available at Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs and must be purchased there.

For each $100 spent on a Morimoto Asia gift card, guests will receive a hand-signed, limited-edition, opening-day menu from Iron Chef Morimoto. Get yours now!

Edited by robbalvey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From what I've seen and done, they are doing a FANTASTIC job (as expected .) I'll be really glad when the traffic and parking situation is more "complete." I love the new garage and it will be great to have the 2nd one. We go down there a few times a month to either eat, see a movie, or just walk around and enjoy it.

Good to see they quoted our very own Robb in that!!

David