• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just going to post on this topic to you. "Freebooting", or stealing videos for facebook posts is becoming a major problem, and the FB reporting procedure isn't easy, and by the time they do anything, they already got their millions of views. (They really don't care about it, it's content for them, I'm a victim a few times over.)

I don't mind it, but when I see freebooting of TPR videos, should we report these as well?

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
^ Wow! How have we never seen this before??? Reported! Thanks for that.

Found it by luck. Kinda cool that TPR is an 'artist' Hopefully FB will take it offline. I just don't ever understand that some people feel the urge to well... steal. It is cheap Glad I could help.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am so annoyed because lodes of people have stolen my video of colossus breaking down at thorpe park. I have no copyright on it so there is nothing I can do, but I do understand now why it is such a big issue for everyone to work together to crack down on these sorts of things, like we are doing! My video has in total over 20,000 views, which for me is crazy

The REAL video form me:

• 2 weeks later...

^ & ^^ - Guys this thread is for people to report when they've seen a TPR video posted to another channel, not for you guys to come on here and share your story about copyright issues. It's the internet. It happens to everyone.