Walt Disney World Resort Non-Park Discussion Thread

P. 124: Carnevale at Maria & Enzo's Ristorante details!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Re: Walt Disney World Resort Non-Park Discussion Thread

Postby cfc » Sun May 03, 2015 6:26 am

^I'm not a big fan of salmon, but that looks pretty good.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby StealthFan » Sun May 03, 2015 9:59 am

cfc wrote:^I'm not a big fan of salmon, but that looks pretty good.

Well "I like fish"

Click to download video to your computer or iPod/iPhone

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillrider » Sun May 03, 2015 11:06 am

We are not fish eaters either, but this place looks amazing.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Mon May 25, 2015 8:36 pm

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/05/announcing-new-retail-dining-experiences-coming-to-disney-springs-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Since unveiling plans for Disney Springs, we’ve been sharing regular updates as we reimagine and reinvent this corner of the Walt Disney World Resort. Today, we’re thrilled to share the names of 13 new high-profile tenants coming to the area, including fashion retailers Zara, Tommy Bahama, Lilly Pulitzer, UNIQLO and PANDORA.

Here’s a list of the 13 new retail and dining experiences announced for Disney Springs:

RETAIL
  • Zara
  • Tommy Bahama
  • Lilly Pulitzer
  • UNIQLO
  • PANDORA
  • UGG
  • L’Occitaine en Provence
  • Edward Beiner
DINING
  • Edison
  • Sprinkles
  • Blaze Pizza
  • Vivoli Gelateria
  • Tea Traders by Joffrey’s Tea
When work is completed in 2016, Disney Springs will have expanded to more than 150 shopping, dining and entertainment venues. The area will include four distinct, outdoor neighborhoods with a high-quality, diverse mix of retailers – including premium, affordable luxury and fast fashion options – and sophisticated restaurants.

We have more information on the retail and dining experiences here. Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for more details in the future as Downtown Disney continues its expansion into Disney Springs.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/05/jock-lindseys-hangar-bar-to-open-this-fall-at-downtown-disney-at-walt-disney-worldresort/

Tucked in between the soon-to-be-expanded Paradiso 37 and recently opened BOATHOUSE restaurant, a new Disney owned and operated Food & Beverage offering has been taking shape. Today, I’m thrilled to share more details on this aviation-themed lounge, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.

With a prime location along Lake Buena Vista and seating for 150, the venue will feature unique cocktails – such as the “Hovito Mojito” with Barsol Quebranta Pisco, fresh lime juice and simple syrup – and small plates such as “Air Pirates Everything Pretzels” with house-made mustard and beer cheese fondue.

The design team has gone to great lengths to ensure that every element – from the propeller-based ceiling fans and diving bell “booth” to the “Rolling Boulder Meatballs” on the menu – fits within the storyline.

And just what is that story? Ardent fans of the “Indiana Jones” films may recognize Jock Lindsey as Indy’s frequent pilot; he’s also the owner of a pet snake named Reggie – an important detail, trust me on this! In the main room, guests will discover an expansive bar, aviation decor filling the room, vintage travel posters covering the walls and correspondence between Jock, Indy and their fellow adventurers on display. Guests can eat, drink and be merry outside as well, in Jocks’ old steamboat, now in permanent dry dock and aptly named “Reggie;” and in nearby seating on the adjacent deck.

Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is set to open this fall at Downtown Disney. If you’re as excited about this next adventure as I am, let me know in the comments below!
NJHR5685964.jpg
NJHR5685963.jpg
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue May 26, 2015 12:42 am

...With a prime location along Lake Buena Vista and seating for 150, the venue will feature unique cocktails – such as the “Hovito Mojito” with Barsol Quebranta Pisco, fresh lime juice and simple syrup – and small plates such as “Air Pirates Everything Pretzels” with house-made mustard and beer cheese fondue...

:lover:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue May 26, 2015 4:16 am

Uniqlo!!!! :lover:

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby Garet » Tue May 26, 2015 4:47 am

SharkTums wrote:Uniqlo!!!! :lover:

Agreed, I love that store but then I live in Korea thankfully so it's pretty easy for me to find one and go shopping. I picked up a Tintin and BTTF shirt from there yesterday actually. ;)
Last edited by Garet on Tue May 26, 2015 5:36 pm.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue May 26, 2015 12:38 pm

^Yeah, our closest one is about 1200 miles away so I think this will do well.

The playground is where I spend most of my days

Postby UrbanLegend » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Question about the Magical Express option: Is there a time the buses stop running? I'm considering going to Disney World in October with my girlfriend, but the cheapest option for us currently is a flight that arrives at 11:20 p.m. Do the Magical Express buses run for 24 hours, or is there an off-time and I need to find a different flight?
-Did you just say you have the right to be an attorney?
-Well, everyone has the right to be an attorney, if they want to.

I make music: https://tigercastle.bandcamp.com

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby jray21 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:27 pm

It runs 24 hours a day, but if you don't arrive from 5am to 10pm, you will have to get your own luggage and bring it to the bus.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/airport-transportation-and-check-in/
Last edited by jray21 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:20 am.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!