Photo TR: First Time to Orlando! WDW, Universal, Busch, More

Bonus Update! 24th March: Tangled Toilets Tuesday!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Re: Photo TR: First Time to Orlando! WDW, Universal, Busch,

Postby halltd » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Did you know at DLP you can ask for the preshow and ride of ToT to be in English? I asked for this during my visit because I was with a first timer to any Disney park and I wanted her to understand the whole ride.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby StealthFan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:20 pm

^Yes I did. Still the fact that I was at Disney Paris instantly knocks down its awesomeness level a lot :p

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Mr Stratosphere wrote:
robbalvey wrote:Here's hoping they put up some sort of Big Hero 6 teleportation device at the end of the street!

YES!!! Or just a full scale replica of the entire city of San Fransokyo!! I'll move immediately!

Who wouldn't move there?

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Spaceship MOON!

Loving the report Craig. Just surprised there isn't more crapping.

Can't wait to follow along the rest!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:57 am

Jakizle wrote:Just surprised there isn't more crapping.

Tangled Toilets hasn't come up yet! ;) :butt:

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:02 am

^The Happiest Toilets on Earth!

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:17 am

Awesome thread/reports! :)

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby thepoint4life23 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:23 pm

did you not ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/5749463e4331775e371e68621c381f92.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby StealthFan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 am

thepoint4life23 wrote:did you not ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?

Yes I did ride RnR on our previous visit to the park a few days earlier when I went to buy my Elsa Magic Band of awesomeness! Honestly the ride was nothing special, it was about what I expected after having gone on the one in Paris. We only rode it once.

Postby StealthFan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:41 pm

So next up on the trip was the day I was most looking forward to, the day I had been waiting months for, the day I finally got to meet Elsa! Sadly my date with Elsa wasn't until the evening but all was not lost as we had reservations at Via Napoli!

MK_001.jpg
First stop though was Mexico!

MK_002.jpg
Im not going to lie I had no idea this ride even existed until we rode it.

MK_003.jpg
and maybe that wasn't a bad thing because all I learnt was.......

MK_004.JPG
That Mexicans are CANNIBALS!

After watching Mexican cannibals though it did make us hungry so it was time to head to Via Napoli for lunch!

MK_005.JPG
and HOLY CRAP was this place amazing! As a very picky eater its not always easy for me to find places that I really love to eat at but Via Napoli is AMAZING! Seriously one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten and I mean look at the size of it!! If you are ever at Epcot you would actually be missing out if you didn't eat here!

MK_006.JPG
Trivia question: How many woman/men get turned on by this photo? Post your answers below!

MK_007.jpg
Test Track? Sure why not!

MK_008.jpg
Here is another car that I created. My goal was to get a power rating of 100 by the end of my trip! Did I manage that? You will have to wait and find out!

MK_009.JPG
This is Robb's creation! I think it may have been in an accident already!

MK_010.JPG
As Garbles was down to visit and he though Eric Idle Moon was in this ride and the finale of the ride was you looking at the moon we took him back on Spaceship Moon so he could refresh his memory!

MK_012.JPG
She's foxxxyyyyyyy

MK_013.JPG
Oh god humanity why do you do this too us? These idiots kept standing up during the ride and just being dumb!

MK_014.JPG
As I was meeting Elsa that night I had to visit a good old fashioned English pub to get some liquid courage before I met my woman!

MK_015.JPG
HATWATCH!

After lunch at Epcot and a few rides it was time to head over to Magic Kingdom for not only my first visit to the park but more importantly my date with Elsa! Literally at this point I was close to exploding with excitement.

MK_016.jpg
When you see this you know full well where you are!

MK_017.JPG
This poor duck had all his water stolen from the moat so had to live in this drain.

MK_018(2).JPG
#BoxWatch

MK_018.JPG
First stop at MK was Space Mountain! And yes that is Garbles still trying to figure out what happens in Spaceship Earth!

Okay so as I have mentioned before my only Disney park before WDW was Disney Paris so my Space Mountain experience wasn't fantastic and I honestly wasn't expecting much from this one. Wow was I proved wrong! This coaster is something I just didn't expect from Disney. I mean don't get me wrong I expect awesome fun rides from Disney but this had forces and loads of airtime, neither of which I was expecting. This is NOTHING like the Paris Space Mountain because its SOOOOO much better and the way they just pump trains round it is phenomenal!

MK_019.PNG
During my trip Splash Mountain was due to be down for refurbishment until a day or 2 before I left but........

MK_020.JPG
In true Disney fashion it opened up early so that meant of course that.............

MK_023.JPG
I was thinking to myself "Oh yeah I won't get that wet its Disney after all"

MK_024.JPG
And yet again they proved me wrong! I got SOAKED!

MK_025.JPG
We can rebuild him! We have the technology! I present to you "The Million Dollar Bunny"

MK_026.jpg
Ohhhhh spooky Haunted Mansion!

MK_027.jpg
For those who have never been on this ride I'm sure you are thinking "Is this ride actually scary?"

Well watch this and find out for yourself!

MK_028.JPG
This would totally be Elsa if I stood her up but I would NEVER do that!

MK_029.JPG
Hey Tom! SCREW YOU!

MK_030.JPG
Can I just say all I learnt from this is Morgan Freeman will narrate ANYTHING!

MK_031.jpg
One more stop before my date with Elsa and that was the castle projection show!

MK_032.jpg
Even the Chesire Cat is excited for me tonight!

MK_034.jpg
Hmmmm Tanlged scene? Does this signal that I need to take a poop in the hub?

MK_035.JPG
Oh great even the projection show is teasing me now knowing that my excitement level is so high!

MK_036.JPG
Oh god now I'm nervous this is not good!

On a side note and before I get to the best part of this update I will say I absolutely LOVED this show! Its so fantastically well done and feature so many movies yet they all flow together so well. I would assume with how easy it must be for them to add new scenes to the show that a Big Hero 6 section is in the works and who knows maybe even a Frozen Fever section!

MK_037.JPG
So after all my Disney fun for the day it was now time for my moment! The moment I had been waiting so very long for!

MK_038.JPG
First off we met Anna though and she totally called me out on the fact that I had started giggling like a little school girl! Then not only that she then told me I had a frozen heart and I had to stand at the end. Robb didn't mind this because it meant he could have Anna all to himself and I didn't mind because I was there for her sister.

MK_039.JPG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! IM WITH ELSA! OMG OMG OMG!

MK_040.JPG
What did I say? OMG SHE IS REJECTING ME! NOOOOOOO!

MK_041.JPG
Oh thank god panic over we made up and all is good between us again! Look how happy we both are together! If anyone needs me I will be moving to Arendelle asap!

MK_042.JPG
Im sure someone will bring this up so I'm going to mention it now. Yes my shorts are wet and yes this was caused by the excitement of getting to meet Elsa!

Also isn't it interesting that when we are in a room with a super hot girl that Garbles puts his arm around a guy...................

MK_043.JPG
WOW after all that excitement I think I needed a trip here to clean up!

MK_044.jpg
As we left I got to see the greatest electrical based water parade in the history of the world featuring electric octopus!

Overall its safe to say I LOVED Magic Kingdom and I loved Elsa even more than I did before! I really had such a fantastic day and I hadn't even covered all of Magic Kingdom yet! I did have to endure Hall of Presidents though TOM! but as my first taste of MK I don't think I could have asked for anything better. Coming up in my next update you will see my day of many kingdoms where I got to go to Animal Kingdom and then come back to Magic Kingdom!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!