TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Travel Channel's Best Theme Parks & Water Parks 2014

Hey everyone!

As many of you probably know I do a lot of shows and articles for the Travel Channel and recently they have assembled a list of advisors and together we contributed our favorite theme parks and water parks in 2014.

Below is the article. I'm sure you can probably guess what got my favorite theme park in the world!

travels-best-amusement-water-parks.jpg.a0d22ed50acbf0a32239dc581a18480e.jpgTravel Channel's Best Theme Parks & Water Parks 2014

Click: http://www.travelchannel.com/interests/travels-best/photos/travels-best-amusement-parks-and-water-parks-2014

VERY IMPORTANT! They will choose one more "fan favorite" as their best theme park or water park! You can write in your suggestion here:

http://www.travelchannel.com/interests/travels-best/articles/best-amusement-parks-and-water-parks-fan-favorite

I recommend tweeting to your favorite parks and letting them know to post the link so others can vote as well!

Please LIKE the article and share it with your friends! Thank you!

--Robb

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many times SFMM, CP, Schlitterbah, Orlando Parks, and Knoebel's will be in the show?*

I am not saying that's what Robb picked; I'm just guessing based on Travel/Discovery Channel coaster past

What? This isn't a show. This is something on their website. Did you click the link and READ it at all??? Also, Travel and Discovery are not connected. They are owned by different companies.

Edited by robbalvey

Love it Robb, and glad to see someone I actually know and trust on these types of things !

Question - do you know any of the other people who took part in this article? I'd be interested to hear your opinion on their opinions .

I wonder how many times SFMM, CP, Schlitterbah, Orlando Parks, and Knoebel's will be in the show?*

I am not saying that's what Robb picked; I'm just guessing based on Travel/Discovery Channel coaster past

What? This isn't a show. This is something on their website. Did you click the link and READ it at all??? Also, Travel and Discovery are not connected. They are owned by different companies.

Sorry, I clicked the 2nd link. I thought they were owned by the same Co. Sorry.

ROBB ALVEY -- "Travel and Discovery are not connected. They are owned by different companies."

It's easy to think the two are connected since Discovery Communications owned Travel Channel for a decade from 1997 until 2007, when they sold the channel and some other assets to Cox Enterprises.

-- Joe

Now that we've seen the best overall in the world, I think it would've been interesting to see the list you would make of the best in just the US, or the best parks outside the US. Or just theme/amusement parks or just water parks. But its interesting seeing the combined list!