TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Shanghai Disney Resort Discussion Thread

p. 45: New Zootopia details!

Ugh, this is terrible news. I realize this might not be everyone on this forum, but Pepsi is just the "Wal-Mart" of soft drinks and seems to appeal to that same Carnival cruising, Android using, Wal-Mart shopping clientele that I want nothing to do with. Like I said, I realize this doesn't apply to everyone, but there are stereotypes for a reason!

And on top of that, Pepsi products are disgusting.

--Robb "I'll be drinking bottled water during our trip to Shanghai Disneyland." Alvey

^ Ugh, good point. Well, hopefully they will have some non-Pepsi parent company, although distributed by Pepsi products like Dr. Pepper or 7-Up.

I HATE Pepsi and refuse to drink one of their parent company products. It's always an "absolutely OMFG is there REALLY nothing else??? Last resort" in any situation.

There is a reason why people automatically ask for a Coke when they order drinks...

pepsiok.jpg.a00a5cd3a5d196cce3372999a6a79e49.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

That's a bad news! I hate all Pepsi products except for Mtn. Dew and Dr. Pepper.

Dr. Pepper is actually its own entity with Snapple and 7up group. It is sometimes bottled by both Coke and Pepsi but most of the time its bottled right here in Texas. I only know this because I have a family member who works there. So drink all the Dr. Pepper you want.

That's a bad news! I hate all Pepsi products except for Mtn. Dew and Dr. Pepper.

Dr. Pepper is actually its own entity with Snapple and 7up group. It is sometimes bottled by both Coke and Pepsi but most of the time its bottled right here in Texas. I only know this because I have a family member who works there. So drink all the Dr. Pepper you want.

Sadly Dr. Pepper is not available in China.

I've heard Shanghai Disneyland also signed a contract with one of the worst cup noodle companies in China. Now we have to select carefully when it comes to both drinks and foods.