TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

^Tell me about it! I pretty much need Lagoon and Playland and major North America is done for me! Hurts that I've been to SLC probably 25 times in my life and never done the park! Plus I'll be in Vancouver next year and not hit up the park!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning toward Mini New Hotness, which fits remarkably well with my work schedule, and contains only parks I've never been to or want to revisit. It'd be a good economic decision too -- only requiring one flight! I'd consider Texas -- the allure of the three closed rides from this year's trip is strong -- but that's a question of justifying travel time to a place I just visited. West Coast also looks interesting, though the original itinerary for that one was a couple days longer (which I thought would have been worth it, as someone who's never been out there at all). All good options, just a matter of picking the best.

^Tell me about it! I pretty much need Lagoon and Playland and major North America is done for me! Hurts that I've been to SLC probably 25 times in my life and never done the park! Plus I'll be in Vancouver next year and not hit up the park!

This is a trip that would be a bit tricky to do on my own; a TPR Northwest tour would be ideal.

I'm moving to Texas next year, so I'm not really interested in that one at the moment. I'm in the middle of hitting the major West Coast parks, so that one's out, which leaves just the PNW tour. Unfortunately I just found out that I'm going to have an additional Dental bill coming in at the end of the month, so I might have to bow out of that one as well( I selected somewhat interested). I am still all in for the Mini-New-Hotness Tour, if I can get some additional funds together, and the PNW Tour is added, I'll sign up for it.

Robb/Elissa,

I know its far out still... wanted to ask while I was thinking about it. Will the Texas trip potentially start and end at the same place/hotel/airport? I'll be moving there this winter (in between Austin and Houston) and it would save me air fare money if I can just drive and leave my car at the hotel like in the past. I figured this trip would start at one of the major cities and they are all within 5/6 hours of where I'll be living.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
Will they be announced beforehand? I was just curious which of the three post-Mini New Hotness tours was selected.

We did not select any of them. We are going with the following 2014 tours: Weird Japan, Scandi, Mini New Hotness.

We will discuss the idea of an add-on to Mini New Hotness with the members of that trip only, but none of the post trips we offerer had enough interest to pursue it as a full trip.

^Yeah, just to add on to what Robb said once again Pacific Northwest lost out! The three trips were literally split in thirds by popularity. So we're going to reward the people that sign up for Mini New Hotness with getting to pick something they like (or we'll just decide something) and then open it up to everyone. I can tell you that KT is really asking for a trip to Knoebels so I could see that being worked into something.

^Yeah, just to add on to what Robb said once again Pacific Northwest lost out! The three trips were literally split in thirds by popularity. So we're going to reward the people that sign up for Mini New Hotness with getting to pick something they like (or we'll just decide something) and then open it up to everyone. I can tell you that KT is really asking for a trip to Knoebels so I could see that being worked into something.

Add on to Liseberg!

I was pulling for Pacific Northwest, but Mini New Hotness with extras should be great.