2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

P.15 - Final 2014 Questionnaire Posted! Please Read!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Re: 2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby BCTom » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:I have looked around, and found that lately I am in the same ball park figure, from Vancouver to Copenhagen,
back from Helsinki. Approx $1200 Cdn. But I am planning to wait as well. A single ticket, on the aisle
(for myself) is I hope not too hard to come up with, later on.

I'm coming from Vancouver too. Hoping that waiting a couple of months to book a flight is okay. I have no real frame of reference as to whether or not $1200 is "good" for this flight, or what one might expect to typically pay.

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby azza29 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:19 pm

BCTom wrote:I'm coming from Vancouver too. Hoping that waiting a couple of months to book a flight is okay. I have no real frame of reference as to whether or not $1200 is "good" for this flight, or what one might expect to typically pay.

I'm doing the same - I have no idea what a ticket from Melbourne to Helsinki "should" cost, so I'm going to watch and wait for the next month or so to see what happens with pricing.

Elissa - are there likely to be any add-ons to the Scandi trip? If not I'm thinking about a stopover in Hong Kong to check out Disneyland and Ocean Park on the way over... :b

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:42 pm

^Use London as a benchmark, they can be between $1500-$2000 for economy from Sydney. Virgin Atlantic and Cathay Pacific are 2 I can think of that fly via Hong Kong. I did the TPR Scandi trip in 2009, though I stayed in London either side of the trip.

Look on the UK & Europe tab on bestflights.com.au, that will have a list of stuff that is on special (though I recommend using that website as a search engine and then go direct to the airline's website unless it's cheaper).

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby azza29 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:07 pm

^Thanks for the tip, I have been using Wotflight and Expedia but always good to find new flight pricing sources!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 pm

^Their summary of specials for each region is pretty handy. I scored business class on the Hong Kong to London leg both ways for an economy price last year. If you need any help just message me.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:02 am

Nrthwnd wrote:I have looked around, and found that lately I am in the same ball park figure, from Vancouver to Copenhagen,
back from Helsinki. Approx $1200 Cdn. But I am planning to wait as well. A single ticket, on the aisle

I'm looking for the same ticket and at a bulkhead so you don't have someone reclining on you!

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby GnastyGnoric7 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:02 pm

So far, the return flight I need, from Chicago to Harrisburg is $213, pretty decent if you ask me
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com]Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/5aa0eaad4726c9c20252cb701744a4a8.jpg[/img][/url]

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:27 pm

gisco wrote:

I'm looking for the same ticket and at a bulkhead so you don't have someone reclining on you!

I'm also working out extra time before and after the tour, so I can visit
and stay with my buddy outside of Malmo, Sweden. He got me to the hotel
for the start of the 2009 tour. We're hoping to repeat the scenario. :wink:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:06 am

Scandi Trip Board is now open for those who signed up!!!

Join now so you don't miss a thing, very few spots left!!!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Hey everyone!

Our "Final 2014 Trip Questionnaire" has been posted! Please click this link: http://themeparkreview.com/questionnaire/2014finalquestionnaire.php

We would like to encourage everyone who is interested in a TPR Trip in 2014 to fill out this questionnaire. The purpose of this final one is to decide which (if any) USA trips we will do in 2014 in addition to the "Mini New Hotness" trip.

This questionnaire will be open this week and we hope to announce the full line-up of 2014 trips shortly after! For those of you who might be wondering, we have released some information about the 2014 trips on this questionnaire, so that should be even more incentive to click the link!

Thank you to everyone for your help. We appreciate the feedback and input!

--Robb

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!