TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hard Rock / Freestyle Music Park Discussion Thread

^That was the strangest bit of theming ever--unless when you think of "the Fast Lane" it brings to mind a Vekoma Mine Train sitting on a lawn.

With a statue straight out of the burning man festival as a finale no less.

All I can really say about Time Machine/Led Zeppelin is that it is quite the photogenic coaster. Probably one of the worst post-midcourse break run sections I've ever seen on a coaster too. It would fit at Kentucky Kingdom really well. Who else could it be going to if a sale is indeed close to happening?

All I can really say about Time Machine/Led Zeppelin is that it is quite the photogenic coaster. Probably one of the worst post-midcourse break run sections I've ever seen on a coaster too. It would fit at Kentucky Kingdom really well. Who else could it be going to if a sale is indeed close to happening?

Holiday World

^That was the strangest bit of theming ever--unless when you think of "the Fast Lane" it brings to mind a Vekoma Mine Train sitting on a lawn.

With a statue straight out of the burning man festival as a finale no less.

Yep--best part of the ride.

I don't know about Holiday World, they're a Wooden Coaster Park, but my opinions are Fiesta Texas, It can be good for the park (but we got Superman Krypton Coaster that is basically the same), Worlds of Fun if possible I think that it would work out fine in WOF, Carowinds I can definitely imagine going there!

This was the 'Life In The Fast Lane' themed to the Eagles song, right?

No, the Vekoma Mine Train was the Eagles ride.

Ahhh....I knew I should have Googled first!

That was the strangest bit of theming ever--unless when you think of "the Fast Lane" it brings to mind a Vekoma Mine Train sitting on a lawn.

^ I guess I just assumed that the second biggest coaster that the park had must have had something to do with "the Fast Lane".

Well no wonder the park failed!

• 1 month later...

I don't recall Freestyle having a Balloon Race ride, but it wouldn't have been high on my priority list when I visited the place. I know they plunked down some random kiddie rides, though.