NEW: Ferrari World set to build 2nd park in Paju, Korea

New park concept set outdoors, features new & old rides
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Delicious & Refreshing

NEW: Ferrari World set to build 2nd park in Paju, Korea

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:09 pm

http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1&no=2013062514493791027&outlink=1

Funding does not seem to negate the possibility of progress even raised the game "Ferrari World in Paju 'project which was promised from the Middle East, investors Given the initial capital investment in some projects laid the groundwork for resumption.

Paju investment business team official "Ferrari World in Paju investors in the Middle East for the construction of a special purpose company (SPC) of the nominal capital of $ 2,000,000 transfer to the domestic banks," he said on the 25th. Investors in the Middle East based company, Al Ahli Group (AAG) is AAG the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the trading and distribution business, including shopping centers and 15 affiliates are geoneurigo.

Ferrari World in Paju pajueup 3,720,000 ㎡ one luxury car maker on the grounds of 'Ferrari' car entered into a licensing agreement with theme parks and cultural facilities, commercial and residential development is to build a compound. Sponsor of Business Gateway Investments in capital of 50 billion won for the project, the company projects (PFV) is '㈜ Paju Eurasian Development' is promoting the establishment.

Business from overseas investors, according to organizers 30 billion won (overall 60%) and △ local government procurement government-funded institutions, including 2.5 billion won (5%) △ construction investors 5,000,000,000 won (10%) △ funds, banks, securities firms, financial investors 2.5 billion won (5%) △ strategic investors such as Ferrari World operators 10 billion won (20%) of plans to raise 50 billion won in capital.

Total project cost of 1.6162 trillion won in capital (500 million) and the debt is provided through. Foreign subsidiaries of foreign capital and domestic drag PF (PF) and procure a total of 653.8 billion won and 912.4 billion won, including facilities for the sale and the sale caters income. Last October, security administration, received approval from the business plan to start construction in February next year, in August 2016 and is aiming to open.

Just 1.6 trillion won feasibility of the project and the largest theme park your car financing figured out whether early blow to predict business success is the sinjungron quite a few. The goal of PFV as% of capital projects so weak that nothing more than 3% is worrisome part.

That is, holding the Paju official permission "to smooth the progress of projects of capital, the amount, raising the level of 20-30% stable or progress, or at the very least, after the capital, laid out in a way to secure additional investors to kkuryeoga of whether or not desirable to worry, "he said.

That the business' surrounding areas, including donor support USFK special law in accordance with providers for more than two thirds of the site is not secure and may apply even if the urban development projects. Due to the U.S. military presence in Korea to encourage the development of underdeveloped areas is a sort of incentive.

Business officials "the acceptance of land after project approval to proceed because it can reduce the burden of the initial capital" and "theme park operators in the Middle East, including the participation of foreign investors with the know-how to the business case is high," he explained.
image_display_origin.php.jpeg
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Re: NEW: Ferrari World set to build 2nd park in Paju, Korea

Postby David H » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:08 am

If this park does open, it will make for a nice add-on with Seoul, since it's just outside the city. This will make Seoul even more of a coaster destination city, combined with Everland and Lotte World (plus some smaller parks.)
Check out my Photo Trip Report from my Epic Asia Trip! Tons of coasters and a good helping of culture too! The first legs in Japan and Korea are done, and now we're up to the TPR China trip!
Photo TR: David's EPIC Asia trip! TPR China + Japan, Korea, and Taiwan!

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:11 am

Given that the Formula 1 race in Korea is losing tons and tons of money, yeah, I don't know how this is a great idea or how it is going to appeal specifically to Koreans, but it isn't my money. If Sheikie Something-Something wants to blow a couple billion, let him I suppose.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:58 am

Would love to have this actually happen as it will give us a reason to go back to South Korea earlier than planned!

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 am

At least you won't have to worry about being blinded by sand when riding the coaster.

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:24 am

DirkFunk wrote:Given that the Formula 1 race in Korea is losing tons and tons of money, yeah, I don't know how this is a great idea or how it is going to appeal specifically to Koreans, but it isn't my money. If Sheikie Something-Something wants to blow a couple billion, let him I suppose.

It's a theme park with a race theme. Not an actual race track. If built it's going to be very well visited, there's 25 million people in the area close by, and Korean people like amusement park's in general.
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:26 am

Perhaps a new park will also push Everland to do something with Eagles Fortress. Even if it's a complete rip down and building something else, just having it sit there annoys me!

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Location: Perth, Australia (3500 kms away from the nearest Intamin)

Postby deano » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:30 am

Awesome, can only hope they would engage intamin to better formula rossa, a new record holder might be on the cards here.

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 am

deano wrote:Awesome, can only hope they would engage intamin to better formula rossa, a new record holder might be on the cards here.

If so then hopefully they will give the ride proper Ferrari colors (which IMO would be the same as I305 and DDD), since there is no desert here.
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby MrNemis2003 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:46 am

This sounds amazing hopefully it will be built, but why don't they make a Ferrai World here in America? A perfect place would be in Orlando. I figure Italian sport cars and racing theme park in America would be a good market. Since here in America we do love SPEED! :lover:

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!