TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Sorry, we were away for WCB, let me answer a few questions...

First off anything $1200 or less for Scandi Airfare is FANTASTIC. I should be able to give those of you who get deposits in the okay to book flights VERY soon so we can all lock in these rates.

Mini-New Hotness is a great first time TPR Trip, and of course we always get our participants FastLane, Fastlane+, Flashpass, whatever skip the line program plus ERT!

Bill, I have about 40 parks on my 'weird parks of Japan' spreadsheet so I foresee more weird park trips in the future. Won't be Spring Break of 2015 cause I can 99% say that's Mexico, but you know we'll repeat it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, we were away for WCB, let me answer a few questions...

Mini-New Hotness is a great first time TPR Trip, and of course we always get our participants FastLane, Fastlane+, Flashpass, whatever skip the line program plus ERT!

Thanks Elissa!

Edited by ernierocker

Yeah, checking out Kayak it looks like it could be as low at $1188 or so

That is what I would expect to pay but I'm going to hold off a few months before booking

I have looked around, and found that lately I am in the same ball park figure, from Vancouver to Copenhagen,

back from Helsinki. Approx $1200 Cdn. But I am planning to wait as well. A single ticket, on the aisle

(for myself) is I hope not too hard to come up with, later on.

if we can't afford the tour, is it possible to join the group when they are at Kentucky Kingdom and Holiday World for the day since both are in our backyard and would love to meet everyone?

You won't be able to get any of the perks that the group will have, but you can show up and hang out with them. I am thinking about that as I don't think I can swing the vacation time for both mini hotness and West Coast.

if we can't afford the tour, is it possible to join the group when they are at Kentucky Kingdom and Holiday World for the day since both are in our backyard and would love to meet everyone?

Have a look at past trips FAQ's. Questions like this have already been answered: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1352194#p1352194

I have looked around, and found that lately I am in the same ball park figure, from Vancouver to Copenhagen,

back from Helsinki. Approx $1200 Cdn. But I am planning to wait as well. A single ticket, on the aisle

I'm coming from Vancouver too. Hoping that waiting a couple of months to book a flight is okay. I have no real frame of reference as to whether or not $1200 is "good" for this flight, or what one might expect to typically pay.

I'm coming from Vancouver too. Hoping that waiting a couple of months to book a flight is okay. I have no real frame of reference as to whether or not $1200 is "good" for this flight, or what one might expect to typically pay.

I'm doing the same - I have no idea what a ticket from Melbourne to Helsinki "should" cost, so I'm going to watch and wait for the next month or so to see what happens with pricing.

Elissa - are there likely to be any add-ons to the Scandi trip? If not I'm thinking about a stopover in Hong Kong to check out Disneyland and Ocean Park on the way over...

^Use London as a benchmark, they can be between $1500-$2000 for economy from Sydney. Virgin Atlantic and Cathay Pacific are 2 I can think of that fly via Hong Kong. I did the TPR Scandi trip in 2009, though I stayed in London either side of the trip.

Look on the UK & Europe tab on bestflights.com.au, that will have a list of stuff that is on special (though I recommend using that website as a search engine and then go direct to the airline's website unless it's cheaper).

I'm looking for the same ticket and at a bulkhead so you don't have someone reclining on you!

I'm looking for the same ticket and at a bulkhead so you don't have someone reclining on you!

I'm also working out extra time before and after the tour, so I can visit

and stay with my buddy outside of Malmo, Sweden. He got me to the hotel

for the start of the 2009 tour. We're hoping to repeat the scenario.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Our "Final 2014 Trip Questionnaire" has been posted! Please click this link: http://themeparkreview.com/questionnaire/2014finalquestionnaire.php

We would like to encourage everyone who is interested in a TPR Trip in 2014 to fill out this questionnaire. The purpose of this final one is to decide which (if any) USA trips we will do in 2014 in addition to the "Mini New Hotness" trip.

This questionnaire will be open this week and we hope to announce the full line-up of 2014 trips shortly after! For those of you who might be wondering, we have released some information about the 2014 trips on this questionnaire, so that should be even more incentive to click the link!

Thank you to everyone for your help. We appreciate the feedback and input!

--Robb

Hey everyone!

Our "Final 2014 Trip Questionnaire" has been posted! Please click this link: http://themeparkreview.com/questionnaire/2014finalquestionnaire.php

We would like to encourage everyone who is interested in a TPR Trip in 2014 to fill out this questionnaire. The purpose of this final one is to decide which (if any) USA trips we will do in 2014 in addition to the "Mini New Hotness" trip.

This questionnaire will be open this week and we hope to announce the full line-up of 2014 trips shortly after! For those of you who might be wondering, we have released some information about the 2014 trips on this questionnaire, so that should be even more incentive to click the link!

Thank you to everyone for your help. We appreciate the feedback and input!

--Robb

I LOVE the idea for the Texas trip. It has soo many of the parks and coasters I wanted to ride. Two RMC Hybrids, Superman, Iron Shark, Boardwalk Bullet, etc... This trip looks like a fantastic value, and would love for it to happen.

I really like the Northwest trip idea. I'd totally do this or even Texas again! I am ready to send in a deposit for either of these trips, should one of them happen. That said, it looks like I could be doing two TPR trips this summer. Whoohoo!