TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Another question, I know it says you may purchase Virtual Queue systems if the park offers them. So for Fast Lane would it be regular, or FL+? And at Six Flags regular flash pass or gold or platinum? Thanks.

Yeah, I would like to know too. When at KI for the New Hotness, would we get FL/FL+ included with tour price?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely in for Scandi.

Mini New Hotness also sounds pretty cool; I would join that one if Scandi didn't work out (which shouldn't happen; I'm submitting my vacation request ASAP). It includes several parks I haven't been to, and several I'd love to go back to. Plus, the price can't be beat.

Weird Parks of Japan also sounds like a fun itinerary, and it includes several parks that'd be difficult to reach on my own (Adventure World and Enakyo Wonderland especially). Plus, I went to New Reoma World and Washuzan Highland this last time, and I liked both quite a lot, as New Reoma World has an awesome Space Mountain ripoff (with no lift hill and Tron-ish theming) and a great suspended dark ride, and Washuzan Highland has an incredible view of the inland sea and the Seto Bridge.

I'm not sure what I'll do for 2015, as Spain, Korea and Mexico are all very enticing. I definitely want to do China in 2016.

All in for Scandi and Mini New Hotness, Hoping to swing Weird Japan too, just have to convince work that they should let me take 7 weeks off next year, as i already have another 2 week trip to Europe planned... I wish the US would give European style Vacations!

Hi neighbor! I live in Sterling Wondering what kind of job you have that you're able to take more than 2-3 weeks off per year? Not trying to be a creepster, honestly interested because for me trying to get anything more than 2 weeks is impossible.

Submitted, I am 100% into the mid west (mini hotness) tour. I want so bad to hit a bunch of those parks, and this would give a great reason to get to the mid west.

Any chance of additions? Because I'd love to hit Wisconsin Dells and/or SDC. I'd even do them independently if needed, but yeah I'd be totally game for the mid west tour!

All in for Scandi and Mini New Hotness, Hoping to swing Weird Japan too, just have to convince work that they should let me take 7 weeks off next year, as i already have another 2 week trip to Europe planned... I wish the US would give European style Vacations!

Hi neighbor! I live in Sterling Wondering what kind of job you have that you're able to take more than 2-3 weeks off per year? Not trying to be a creepster, honestly interested because for me trying to get anything more than 2 weeks is impossible.

There are a lot of places that'll give more time off, you just have to be able to negotiate for it or look for those that offer it. I currently work for WinCo Foods, which offers up to a month paid vacation, more time off is available if you don't mind not getting paid for it.This year I've taken a half dozen short vacations down to the SF Bay area and a one week trip to Reno, this short trip to WCB another similar trip to San Francisco in two weeks, plus another full vacation back down to L.A. in October.

Another question, I know it says you may purchase Virtual Queue systems if the park offers them. So for Fast Lane would it be regular, or FL+? And at Six Flags regular flash pass or gold or platinum? Thanks.

Yeah, I would like to know too. When at KI for the New Hotness, would we get FL/FL+ included with tour price?

Chill out guys. I have traveled every year with TPR since 2006 and you know how many coasters I have missed that were open? None!! They know what they are doing on these trips They always have a plan to be sure you get all the credits at a park.

Chill out guys. I have traveled every year with TPR since 2006 and you know how many coasters I have missed that were open? None!! They know what they are doing on these trips They always have a plan to be sure you get all the credits at a park.

I never freaked out, or was worried about credits. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Mini New Hotness sounds very tempting but will be difficult to swing in the same year as Scandi.

I never freaked out, or was worried about credits. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Let's just say, you will not be disappointed in any of the perks that come along with a TPR trip.

Yeah, besides it being the cheapest and it being nice to see new places, I really want to hit those parks (esp HW!) and while out there I'd probably try to sneak in SDC and/or Wisconsin Dells so yeah, mini new hotness deff I'm on board for

Read about this in the paper today and thought of everyone going to Scandi... Norwegian Air Shuttle just announced service out of Orlando International to Oslo starting next year and they are offering some pretty cheap flights for the summer. The few dates I tried came in around 650/700 USD roundtrip for June. Granted you'd have to fly from Oslo to wherever the trip starts but to jump the pond it may be worth looking into for those in Florida.

Hope that helps someone!

I hope this hasn't been asked before but....

If the TPR Wierd Japan Tour doesn't happen next year,

would there be the chance, that it might be put into the

2015 tours lineup? Possibly? Maybe? EDIT to add: I know you've

already said that a Mexico Spring Break tour could happen in

2015. But Wierd Japan does sound interesting, after all the other great

Japan Tours you'be taken us on...

Planning in advance, I yam.