TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kumba's Paint Comparison

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is cause the paint makes for an awesome lubricant. I heard that it is actually running 15 seconds faster.

Guy "I gotta bridge to sell ya as well. " Koepp

Well if that's for real, wow!!!

Florida just keeps getting better and better at the moment!

:shockr: I am at a loss for words right now.

Did you believe me?

Guy "Sarcasm is dead." Koepp

Not entirely. That's why I said "If it's true". But hey, I'm not the sharpest tool right now.

I'm in work till 11pm, I look like I've been dragged backwards through a hedge, my body clock is currently on California Time, and I don't care because I'm gonna be riding Kumba in a month.

^ Haha, Medusa really does need a new paint job.

Is there a reason Kumba's rails aren't painted? Is it just with the theming and appearance? I thought B&M allowed the rails on their coasters to be painted starting in 1999. Maybe I read the wrong websites.

^ Haha, Medusa really does need a new paint job.

Is there a reason Kumba's rails aren't painted? Is it just with the theming and appearance? I thought B&M allowed the rails on their coasters to be painted starting in 1999. Maybe I read the wrong websites.

To me it looks like they have been painted grey. It looks fantastic anyway!

It looks like the rails were painted grey.

Ok, yes, I got it and it doesn't need further discussion.

^ Haha, I think you made your point, and I agree with you up to where you want to retheme S:ROS. Six Flags doesn't have many major theming options and the Marvel theme (if that's what it is) seems to be the best choice.

I was just never one for superhero theming. I mean, I'm glad we didn't end up with a Darien clone like SFA, but why give it the same name? Theme to any of the other DC characters... like Steel.

I agree with you they don't have many choices, I just feel they overdue the Superman thing between all the parks.

And why is Batman not in the DC section... I'm just going to shut up now.