TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

p. 624 - New Epic Universe details, including Isle of Berk!

Thanks for the food report, Adam.

The E-ticket rides like Transformers and Forbidden Journey are great, but it's additions like Springfield that really makes the park. ...Really brings it all together, feels more complete.

I had the chance to visit Universal Studios Florida last week and I loved the fast food place. Kudos to Universal for bringing not only amazing rides but also amazing and tasty food like butterbeer and the themed stalls at the Simpsons area.

I ordered a Krusty Burger, which had side curly fries. I also got a Flaming Moe and it was so cool having the smoke coming out of the cup for a good 10 minutes. I think the drink will become popular over time, although I reckon that it is a bit overpriced, given the amount of drink that you get.

Awesome update! I am extremely impressed by how much you ordered! It looks like they've done a great job with the area. I really like all the options and what they're called. I'll definitely be visiting the park next time I'm in the area.

Also, why am I not surprised at all by this?

There is a free Love Tester in the corner of the venue that works! I was apparently Love Lorn.

Thinking of Powersauce bars also made me think of Homer climbing Mount Murderhorn. Which made me think of how awesome it would be if Universal made a coaster themed to the Murderhorn. It could be like Expedition Everest except with Sherpas and the train could be themed to look like the frozen dead guy that Homer rode down the mountain. Oh well, a guy can dream I guess.

^^The people that stay at Universal Resort's hotel get to go into the park an hour before opening so I would recommend staying at their hotel if you want to get everything done before the crowds come in.

Don't they also get fast pass as a perk?

This was a flier that apparently came with the DVD...confirming the maze for both coasts.

I somehow missed where it said Universal Studios Orlando.

I would assume with both Evil Dead and Cabin in the Woods in the same event, the Cabin in the Woods house will concentrate more on the facility scenes rather than the cabin scenes.

http://www.eviltakesroot.com/?p=40

I’ve decided I will need to disconnect my home phone when I open this file on my computer. Obviously whoever is monitoring my moves online will know, but at least they cannot harass me in my house.

Some of you are asking why I don’t open up the blog for comments and this is precisely the reason – you do not want to draw their attention because they may start to focus on you too.

Back to the issue at hand, the bloody photographs look like pictures of hand-drawn sketches. Will explain in more detail in next post…PS

This was a flier that apparently came with the DVD...confirming the maze for both coasts.

I somehow missed where it said Universal Studios Orlando.

I would assume with both Evil Dead and Cabin in the Woods in the same event, the Cabin in the Woods house will concentrate more on the facility scenes rather than the cabin scenes.

Or maybe this year's theme is "Scary Cabins".