TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Actually you really didn't feel much in the way of forces during the ride. Those sections where it swayed didn't actually effect the riders in terms of jerkiness. The Rattler was just REALLY rough. Although I gotta say, I always thought the dive into the tunnel was worth it. But I'm from Texas, I can handle rough rides.

Pretty sure this train gives us the closest thing we'll ever have in regards to the concept of the Laser Snake Horse on Fire.

I was just about to say the only way these trains could get better is if the eyes glowed and the mouth shot fire balls.

Actually you really didn't feel much in the way of forces during the ride. Those sections where it swayed didn't actually effect the riders in terms of jerkiness. The Rattler was just REALLY rough. Although I gotta say, I always thought the dive into the tunnel was worth it. But I'm from Texas, I can handle rough rides.

Whenever I rode the old Rattler, during the transition from the fan curve to the straight incline up the cliff (where the huge sway happened) I always had to fight from keeping my head from slamming into the passenger next to me.

Those new trains do look awesome. Can't wait to see more up close footage of this thing testing!

That's exactly what I was talking about, so it DID affect the riders.