TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Walt Disney World

I have a quick question about Everest. I'm sure this has probably been adressed in the official Everest thread, but I haven't been looking in that thread because of spoilers, pic, etc. Is Everest open now or is it testing or what? Is it only open for DVC members right now? I'm asking because people at my high school are planning a senior skip day next week and since so many people have gotten rides on Everest, I was wondering how good my chances of getting a ride would be next week.

Based on what I've read around the web (but remember, things can change) your chances for EE next week are pretty slim to none.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great TR, very nice pics of Everest and some funny bits in it!

Here are a few notes, I will not make fun of you because you like the Peoplemover, the Peoplemover rocks!

and one more thing....

Sorry Stitch Army, but your attraction is not very good. And it looks like the public agrees.

HECK YES!!!!!!

I just had to do my hysterical laugh and stand up on my chair for that!

Sorry Stitch Army, I do like Stitch but I am a big AE fan and I don't like poorly done attractions that fail at what their supposed to do.

Were you guys at MK on Sunday? Cause that's when I was there! Had lots of fun, and the Blue Line was pretty cool, takes ya into Space Mountain. And Buzz is opening back up tomorrow! But I'm back here in 40* Maryland

Yes we were there for most of the day on Sunday. I should have worn my TPR shirt that day I guess.

Excellent PTR as usual, Erik. Glad to see you managed to get all 4 parks done in 2 days, as thats exactly what I have to do at the end of April with a friend who hasn't been to WDW since 1991. I think the single rider line on Everest will help out severely if the line is as long then as it is now. I seriously doubt that though. I volunteer you to come along to take pictures and make the PTR, since I'm too lazy lately to do anything but beer PTRs. Maybe we'll even let you have dinner with us on Saturday night.

Yup! Originally we were heading down for the official opening of Everest, but once I found out that was the start of Spring Break and airfare alone was more outrageous than usual, I changed it. While we'll be missing Knoebels opening day, we should have a great time! Hopefully it won't be too crowded on the 29th and 30th. If you're interested, let me know, I'll add you to our Japan dinner on the 29th!

I went to MK the first week of 2006 and the people mover was looking a mess . There was smoothie all over the glass that seperates the ride form Buzz lightyear, the narration wasn't working at half of the scenes, and for half the ride we were getting "Please stay seated, the ride will continue moving momentarily" even though we weren't stopped. I like that ride a lot too, so maybe they cleaned it up since then since extensive rehab wasn't really needed to fix any of those problems.