TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I think other people were taking the COMMENT I made and making it sound like some massive complaint.

It was. And it was a dumb comment. Take responsibility for what your write. Don't try to blame other people for you sounding like an idiot.

My, aren't we quite the self-righteous ass hat....

I think other people were taking the COMMENT I made and making it sound like some massive complaint.

It was. And it was a dumb comment. Take responsibility for what your write. Don't try to blame other people for you sounding like an idiot.

My, aren't we quite the self-righteous A$$ hat....

^This is the guy who thought that the 12-inversion Intamin model might be the new 2012 coaster. Just saying.
And who would have thought that the internet housed 30+ year old douches! /sarcasm

ADMIN EDIT: 24-hour ban for disrespectful posting and attitude toward a site moderator.

Pot, meet kettle.

My, aren't we quite the self-righteous A$$ hat....

oh wow did he really just say that?! ballsy. beer and popcorn time.

^And if those were 2 of the 14 posts he made in nearly two years on this board, I can't say we'll be missing out on his contributions.

Exactly. And if anyone else wants to give us crap for simply trying to keep the posts on this forum at a higher level of quality then some of the garbage you see on other forums, Facebook pages, or YouTube channels, just let me know and you can receive a ban from us too.

Part of the reason why Theme Park Review is so well liked throughout the community, from not only fans but also parks, is because we crack down on stupid posts and dumb people. No one wants to read that sh1t.

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

It appears that the rest of the train will have similar (if not identical) design to the X-Flight trains, obviously in the color scheme of the lead car. Should look pretty good once it's all together.

Okay, I'm sorry everybody. I didn't know that my comment would become such a big problem. Sorry for whatever mishap I caused.

In other words, now that the track is complete, does anyone know if we will see testing soon? Or are they going to finish the station/queue area before testing?

I don't think you need to apologize for asking a question, and several other people mistaking the context. You were curious about why the color was slightly different in reality as compared to the animation, and everybody jumped on you like cheerleaders on the nerdy girl. You did absolutely nothing wrong, and I want you to know that I understood where you came from in your original comment. I never once thought you were complaining. Ironically, it was the people pointing their fingers who were complaining.

I don't think you need to apologize for asking a question, and several other people mistaking the context. You were curious about why the color was slightly different in reality as compared to the animation, and everybody jumped on you like cheerleaders on the nerdy girl. You did absolutely nothing wrong, and I want you to know that I understood where you came from in your original comment. I never once thought you were complaining. Ironically, it was the people pointing their fingers who were complaining.

I absolutely agree. I have seen the abyss of terrible comments on facebook/youtube, and thrillseeker4552's comments wasn't even approaching that level. Some people here seriously need to lighten up.