TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I know I am a head of the topic but I say for next year Kiddie Kingdom goes for a Planet Snoopy expantion

I am confused, aren't you behind in the topic concerning Planet Snoopy at Cedar Point? I thought they were the first park in the Cedar Fair chain to refurbish and expand one of Cedar Point's Kids areas into a Planet Snoopy in 2008. This kicked off a domino effect of other Planet Snoopy expansions/refurbishments at other Cedar Fair parks (Dorney Park, Worlds of Fun, and Valleyfair in 2011 | Kings Dominion in 2013).

I did not bother so much with the other Legacy Paramount Parks having to rename rides/attractions due to the end of the licensing of Hanna-Barberra and Nickelodeon intellectual properties with Cedar Fair.

Or, are you expecting a second Planet Snoopy kids area at Cedar point? (Like Planet Snoopy I and Planet Snoopy II ?)

^^Yeah, he meant to expand the older Kiddie Kingdom with the newer Planet Snoopy to make one "mega" kids area, I guess. Which something to do with the kids areas could be down the road. More than likely, we won't be getting a big investment for a few more years after GateKeeper, so it is plausible.

I agree, it would be great to see the area around Blue Streak to get some love. Cedar Point does need some kind of dark ride as well, hopefully we see one of those in the future whether it's something like Toy Story Midway Mania or just a regular classic one like the old Pirate Ride.

If there is one thing I would love to see at Cedar Point for 2014, is a remake of the Pirate Ride and renovating the Blue Streak plaza for its 50 year anniversary. Fingers crossed though.

That or a redoing of the Gemini midway, the whole area looks like it is stuck in the 1970s.

I was just a little upset of the removal of Space Spiral, but I hope they would get some new kind of view tower, or something like a Zamperla Air Race!

I only rode it once and the a/c was off. I was sweating the whole ride. Just ride TTD, the tallest view tower in the park.

Thanks for the new photos, all the new coasters this year look photogenic. It's going to be a great coaster season.