TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Busch Gardens: Ports of Adventure

Unlike the two Busch Gardens parks in existence which are each themed to specific continents, Busch Gardens: Ports of Adventure will take you around the world within a day inside the park. Guests will journey through colorful themed lands themed after different regions and continents of the world, and get a taste of what it would be like if they were to really visit these countries.

In addition to the theme park itself, guests will get the opportunity to experience an outdoor mall with luxury brand stores, fine dining, and entertainment, being very similar to Universal's CityWalk or Downtown Disney in terms of style.

The entrance plaza to the shopping village.

Welcome to Anheuser Village! Here guests will be able to shop, eat, and be entertained by AV's vast array of outlets.

Planned list of Stores/Restaurants/Entertainment:

- Billabong

- Bubba Gump's Shrimp Factory

- Burberry

- Dylan's Candy Bar

- Hard Rock Café

- Lego Discovery Center

- Louis Vuitton

- Rainforest Café

- Roxy

- Shoku Japanese Steakhouse

- Starbucks

- The Cheesecake Factory

- TOPSHOP/TOPMAN

- Unnamed Movie Theater Complex

- Virgin Mega Store

The first on our list?

Map overview of the entire plaza thusfar.

Let's take the journey together. More to come!

-Brock

Edited by brockboehm

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ghost! Its much appreciated! I have more and can't wait to show you guys...

I have to say though, the overview of the plaza has changed a little. Rainforest pretty much looks the same. Louis Vuitton has been taken out because I was forced to return working on the park in a previously-saved game so its no longer there, but will be re-constructed where it once stood.

Thank you! I look forward to showing much more.

I'm not putting a deadline on finishing this park. It may take a couple years to finish, or it may not. It is a pretty big project, but I love a challenge. I have lots of vision for the Anheuser Village area and the park itself, so I should be able to continue moving with it.

I love the concept of the volcano and I get what you are trying to do cause you explained it in chat, but I think that because of the way the game works you are unable to get what you want in terms of the looks of the volcano. I think it already works due to the ivy and stuff, maybe add a few tropical plants or something, but for the most part besides the volcano it's PERFECT!

Wow, thank you guys for the comments. Its very encouraging to keep moving forward when I see you guys are interested!

Those buildings look fantastic! I just think that the volcano looks out of place on top of the Rainforest Cafe.

Thanks Raymond!

I love the concept of the volcano and I get what you are trying to do cause you explained it in chat, but I think that because of the way the game works you are unable to get what you want in terms of the looks of the volcano. I think it already works due to the ivy and stuff, maybe add a few tropical plants or something, but for the most part besides the volcano it's PERFECT!

Thanks CJ! Means a lot man!

Looking good! I don't get why the volcano is on the roof?

I saw your likes earlier on the other site I posted on so thanks!

So the volcano. I decided to put a volcano on the roof because I had found my old Downtown Disney map and Rainforest looked to me like it had a volcano, and I knew RCT2 came with one so that's the reason for having it, just to give a little bit of theming. But it seems like the all-around concensus is people aren't that big a fan of it so I may re-work it or something. If I remove it there probably won't be any sort of volcano at all because I don't think there's anything besides the one I used here that would be suitable for it. I still need to add AC units to the tops of the rooftops so there'll at least be those. I might try to make a completely different rock structure to put on top.