Photo TR: TPR's Italy/Europe Trip

Disneyland Paris Photos are now up on Pg 7.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Photo TR: TPR's Italy/Europe Trip

Postby XII » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Back in June, I left this country and went on over to Europe for two insane back to back TPR Trips. Now I had gone on several roller coaster trips before such as the TPR Middle America and Northeast Trips and I technically have been to parks outside the U.S (Canada barely counts), this was my first trip to a different continent and man was this an awesome trip. All the other trips I had been on were awesome, but this takes the cake. This was definitely some of the best 3 weeks ever. I miss the trip, but hey. Now I can re-live it through my photos and so can you.
airplane9.JPG
Grr!!! I'm getting anxious!!! Just start the plane already!!!!
newyorkcity9.JPG
Quick layover in New York City.
newyorkcity10.JPG
Sorry New York City. I loved seeing you last year and all, but I have better things to do. Tell Scotts Pizza Tours I said Hi though.
sign229.JPG
Holy Sh*t!!!!! I'm here!!!! =)
metro6.JPG
Well. Time to take the Metro into Rome.
ticket3.JPG
Hello Rainbow Magicland. I'll see you soon. Yeah, they're advertising the park everywhere in Rome. Its on my metro ticket, and plasted on countless buses in the city.
grafitti4.JPG
Cool Italian Graffiti.
rome.JPG
Well, here I am in Rome.
rome2.JPG
Ooh. Funky Looking Bridge.
pizzeria.JPG
All right. So its lunch time, and I'm hungry. But I don't have much cash (A reucurring theme on this trip). So I'm trying to find some cheap place for lunch. I keep finding a bunch of places that only serve stuff at around €10. Then I stumble upon this amazing little hole in the wall Pizza Place. It may be the size of a janitors closet and have no name, but the pizza was Scotts Pizza Tour good and I got 3 slices and a Coke for only €3.20!!!!! Awesome!!!!! =)
rome3.JPG
I have no idea what this is, but it looks cool.
colloseum.JPG
Well, I made it to the Colloseum.
colloseum2.JPG
I'll see you in full detail tomorrow Colloseum.
waterfountain.JPG
OH THANK GOD!!! A WATER FOUNTAIN!!!!! AFTER WANDERING AROUND ROME FOR HOURS IN 95 DEGREE WEATHER DEHYDRATED, SEEING THIS THING WAS AMAZING!!!!!!
park.JPG
Hey, when you gotta go...
pigeon.JPG
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gelato.JPG
All right. Italian Gelato is just flat out amazing. I love this stuff. The stuff I had in Solvang last week, crap compared to this. So good!!!!!!
vendingmachine4.JPG
I can see that the Vending Machines in Rome are only of the highest quality and in excellent condition.
rome4.JPG
Well, I lost my Metro Ticket. So now its time for me to try walking through the city to get back to the hotel. Hey, Challenge Accepted.
rome5.JPG
Ooh. Pretty Rome Shot.
metro7.JPG
Blah. I don't need you. I have legs. =p
rome6.JPG
Hey, I may be completely lost and have no clue where the hell I am, but it does look nice.
dog.JPG
Hello dog. Hows it going.
rome7.JPG
All right. Its the end of the line. After an encounter with some VERY interesting (not in a good way) people, I was ready to get back to the hotel. I got on the Metro and went back to the Hotel.
painopizza.JPG
All right. The TPR Italy Trip has officially begun with a great lunch at Paino Pizza. The four cheese pizza here was really freaking good.
picture22.JPG
This picture is awesome on so many different levels, especially with the no smoking rule down below.
painopizza2.JPG
This thing tastes as good as it looked. =)
piazzanavona.JPG
All right. First stop of the day would be the Piazza Navona Square.
piazzanavona2.JPG
This is one of the most famous squares in Rome. Its been around since the 15th Century.
piazzanavona3.JPG
Hey, its a really nice looking square.
piazzanavona4.JPG
"OH NO WILBUR!!!!!!! I'M SINKING!!!!!!"
pantheon.JPG
Up next, we checked out the Pantheon.
pantheon2.JPG
pantheon3.JPG
"You expect us poor innocent children to climb a dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church!!!? WE'LL DO IT!!!!!!!"
pantheon4.JPG
"But we're not doing it for the sake of art, and we're not doing it for the sake of money!!! No, we're doing it because...we like painting naked people!!!"
trevifountain.JPG
Up next, we checked out the Trevi Fountain. One of the most famous fountains in the world.
trevifountain2.JPG
Screw the fame. We're all just here because its 95 degrees and we can soak our heads here.
sign230.JPG
The Samsung Galaxy Ad really adds to the ancient feel of this place. =)
trevifountain3.JPG
rose.JPG
Anyone want a free rose?
rome8.JPG
Some of the best and most authentic cuisine you can possibly find in Rome. Burger King.
spanishsteps.JPG
Here are the Spanish Steps. We voted to see them from the bus since its air conditioned, though really, I feel that everyone just didn't want to get any damn exercise. =)
romanforum.JPG
Here are the Roman Forums. Yeah. Its old. I get it. =)
rome9.JPG
Hey. They may not be the Spanish Steps, but whatever. Close enough.
rome10.JPG
I'm not sure what building this is, but its near the Roman Forums and it looks nice.
monumentofvittorioemanuele.JPG
Mussolini gave some big speech here. Because if theres anyone who did wonders for the world, it was Mussolini. He was such a wonderful man. Such a good guy he was.
colloseum3.JPG
And now we saved the best for last.
colloseum4.JPG
Yep. We're gonna see the Colloseum!!!!
colloseum5.JPG
And yes, we got to see a full tour of this place!!! =)
colloseum6.JPG
Blugh. Religion. =(
colloseum7.JPG
Starring up at the Colloseum.
colloseum8.JPG
Colloseum Steps > Spanish Steps.
colloseum9.JPG
Here's a painting of what the Colloseum was used for before it became a giant decoration/tourist attraction. Awesome.
colloseum10.JPG
Yes, this indeed, the inside of the Colloseum.
colloseum11.JPG
And for a little more history. Before the Romans built the Colloseum, this doucebag built his palace here before the Romans took it, destroyed it, and built the Colloseum.
colloseum12.JPG
vatican.JPG
We're here at the Vatican City. I now have the urge to just sit down in St. Peters Square, get some Italian Gelato, and eat it while reading a book by Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens.
car3.JPG
Quick!!! To the car!!!! Before the Pope sentences us all to hell!!!!
rome11.JPG
Ooh. Pretty shot of Rome from the hillside.
gelato2.JPG
All right. Time for some more Italian Gelato.
gelato3.JPG
This stuff is f*cking amazing. All right. Rome Credit Whoring Photos will be up soon.
Last edited by XII on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 pm.
Just because yours is smaller doesn't make you less of a man. Unless we're talking about your brain.
http://www.incrediblecoasters.com

Re: Photo TR: TPR's Italy/Europe Trip

Postby XII » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 pm

All right. We're now on Day 2 of the trip, which is pretty much just Rome Credit Whoring. We also did a little bit of credit whoring on Day 1 at Parco Morelli, but I just put it in here with the rest of the credit whoring. Though the day was pretty much just riding a bunch of Wacky Worms, it was an awesome day hanging out with TPR Friends, getting a bunch of crappy credits, and hey. They snuck in a good ride with the Schwarzkoph Looping Star at Zoomarine.
parcomorelli.JPG
Well, thats enough culture for now!!! Time to go credit whoring!!! And here we are at our first park.
parcomorelli2.JPG
Parco Morelli. Ok, thats where we are right now.
sign231.JPG
Warning. If you credit whore enough, you will be turned into a Dalmation.
parcomorelli3.JPG
YAY!!! BONUS CREDIT WHORING!!!!!
letourdeparis.JPG
All right. Thats why we're here!!!!
letourdeparis2.JPG
Umm, why the hell is there are a Paris themed coaster in the middle of Rome?
letourdeparis3.JPG
"Umm, we tend to figure that people who ride this thing aren't smart enough to ask questions like this, which brings us to what the hell are you doing riding this?"
letourdeparis4.JPG
Cha-Ching.
hamsterwheel2.JPG
Umm, Colin. You do know that Kristen is indeed on the floor right now. Just wanted to make sure you knew.
trash3.JPG
All right. We're now onto Day 3 of the trip. Its officially Credit Whoring Day, and we're off!!! Oh, and on this drive, we literally saw all sorts of crazy sh*t off the side of the road including couches, and all sorts of other garbage. Hell, I think the only thing we didn't see was the kitchen sink.
zoomarine.JPG
Yep. Our first stop of the day will indeed be Zoomarine.
vertigoZOOMARINE.JPG
Ooh!!! Is that what I think it is!!!!
zoomarine2.JPG
Yep. Our first stop of the day was Zoomarine, a sort of Italian Knock Off Sea World. It wasn't amazing or anything, but it was nice. It definetly had the best coaster of the day and its the only park we went to on the Credit Whoring Day that I'd go back to.
zoomarine3.JPG
So Zoomarine, you ever thought about getting a nicer entrance?
vertigoZOOMARINE2.JPG
Ahh, the Looping Star doesn't open until around 12:30. But crap!!! We don't have that kind of time!!!
squalatto.JPG
Oh well. Lets just get the Wacky Worm out of the way.
squalatto2.JPG
Or, I guess its really just a Wacky Shark. And hey. Wacky Shark > Wacky Worm.
squalatto3.JPG
It is such a privelage for us to ride this totally rare and unique coaster with absolutely nothing like it anywhere in the world.
vertigoZOOMARINE3.JPG
Good News!!! With a bribe of €50, they managed to open up the ride just for us early!!!!
vertigoZOOMARINE4.JPG
Oh my god. Its unbelieveable!!! I'm riding a roller coaster today that doesn't suck!!!! It's a miracle!!!!! =)
vertigoZOOMARINE5.JPG
I totally wish there were more Schwarzkoph Looping Stars out there in the world. And more Schwarzkoph rides in general (that aren't ruined *cough* SFMM *cough*!!!).
vertigoZOOMARINE6.JPG
vertigoZOOMARINE7.JPG
flamingo.JPG
Who needs Sea World when theres Zoomarine!!! See look!!! Animals!!! We have animals!!!!
polpo.JPG
Well, we've got some time to kill. So lets see what all Zoomarine has to offer.
dinosaurZOOMARINE.JPG
One of the things we did at Zoomarine was this Dinosaur exhibit. It was fun and all, but by far the funniest part was when we were in the exhibit. The guide must have said "Look Out!!!" in Italian. Cause I was like "Huh?" And just right then, I was smacked in the face with a Dinosaur Tail. Yeah, it was funny.
car5.JPG
Crap!!! We made a wrong turn and now we're stuck in Italian Beach Traffic.
fantasialand.JPG
We made it to our next park of the day. Fantasialand. This place was so nice that they actually had Donald Duck out front to welcome us.
fantasialand2.JPG
Wow. It looks like I'm gonna have to update my Top 10 Theme Parks List. This place is really that good. =)
fantasialand3.JPG
Wow. I see Mickey Mouse, Bernard from the Rescuers & Rescuers Down Under, and Basil from the Great Mouse Detective. What is it with this place and Disney Mice?
fantasialand4.JPG
Bumper Cars Takeover anyone?
montagnerusse.JPG
All right. Story Time. We drive up to this place and the park is closed as you can clearly see. Robb goes in and tries to bribe whoevers there to get us on the ride. At first, the security are not amused, and oh, did I mentioned that they were carrying a gun? When they didn't take Robb's bribe of €100, I was sure that that was the end of getting this credit. But Robb gets the bribe up to around €300 before they start to take him seriously. They said that they could open the Galaxy for us, but they couldn't open the Wacky Worm since they didn't own that ride and whoever owned it weren't there. But hey, Robb did manage to get us one of the credits I was certain we weren't going to get!!!! =)
montagnerusse2.JPG
Hey, a credits a credit.
montagnerusse3.JPG
BEST COASTER EVER!!!!!! WORTH EVERY SINGLE EURO!!!!!
trash4.JPG
The Dining Options in this park are fabulous. It makes the food at places like Epcot and Silver Dollar City look like complete sh*t.
mcdonalds6.JPG
Yeah. Typical TPR Lunch.
oasipark.JPG
All right. Time for our next park. Oasi Park.
car6.JPG
And hey. They literally let us park the cars RIGHT INSIDE the park. Cool. =)
oasipark2.JPG
The credit didn't open for 10 minutes, but thats ok since its just entertaining to be here and look at all the Illegal Disney Stuff.
oasipark3.JPG
oasipark4.JPG
"Hello fellas. Its me, Tweety. A little help here as I seem to have misplaced my body."
oasipark5.JPG
I saw more Disney stuff here than I did at Disneyland Paris.
kermit.jpeg
"Hey guys!!! I just won this Kermit!!!!"
oasipark6.JPG
Along with Disney, Loony Tunes, Pokemon, and Muppets, this park also features American Conservative Talk Show Hosts. Damn, Rush Limbaugh really lost some weight.
minimouseOASI.JPG
Holy Crap!!! They also have a credit here too!!!
oasipark7.JPG
It was a fun kiddy coaster, but I wanna go back at laughing at the Disney Stuff.
picture23.JPG
Hey Cliff, I think this a cow you should really invest in. =)
edenpark.JPG
Now onto our final park of the day, Eden Park.
edenpark2.JPG
Hey look!!! More totally legal Disney Stuff!!!
statue14.JPG
"Hey, would you rather see the Disney Characters all over the place or me?"
brucomela.JPG
We saved the best for last. ANOTHER WACKY WORM!!!!
brucomela2.jpeg
COME ON GUYS!!!! MORE EXCITEMENT!!!! I MEAN, IT'S A WACKY WORM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
brucomela3.jpeg
And what better way to end this update than with an exclusive onride shot of the Wacky Worm. Thanks for reading and Rainbow Magicland will be posted soon.
Just because yours is smaller doesn't make you less of a man. Unless we're talking about your brain.

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby kidcoaster 2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 am

Sorry but that Dino-tail incident was epic :lmao: . Great report so far.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby Werner » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:35 am

Great start so far Kevin! :b

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Anything » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Some incredible pictures and I'm sure the trip generated many great memories you'd never forget even without the aid of photos.

Even though I live in England, I have not seen much of Europe and I am determined to rectify that somewhat this year.

Postby XII » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm

All right. We're now on Day 3 of the trip, and now its time for our first real park of the trip. Rainbow Magicland!!! This is a fairly new park and you can see that. I like the park a lot. They seemed to have opened up with a good variety of rides and some really good theming. There are really only complaints I would have with the park.

A: They need more shade. There is way too much sunlight here which is not good on those super hot Italian summer days.
B: They need more water fountains. Again, its a very hot Italian summer day and I only found two water fountains in the entire park. Its not a very big park, but I still wish they had more water fountains. But then again, this is something that I found all throughout Europe. Its much harder to find a water fountain in Europe than in the U.S. So yeah. Aside from more shade and more water, I don't see anything else for this park to fix. They have some really good rides including Shock, which I loved, and some really good theming. Not to mention they have the coolest park theme song ever. I do hope that this park has a great future. Anyways, onto the photos.

building3.JPG
Time for us to go to our first real park of the trip!!! Oh, and on the drive there, we passed by this really cool building.
parkinglot2.JPG
Well wherever we're going, they have these great solar panels to help power the place and bring shade to your car so you don't physically burn yourself trying to drive away.
shock.JPG
Ooh!!! A coaster that isn't a pathetic kiddy credit whoring machine!!!
rainbowmagicland.jpeg
Yep!!! We're here at Rainbow Magicland!!!!
cagliostro.JPG
All right. Lets first start off with some ERT on Cagliostro!!!
cagliostro2.jpeg
Cagliostro is the parks spinning coaster. And since its mostly indoors and in the dark, I didn't know what to expect.
cagliostro3.jpeg
But the park did give us lights on rides, which is very cool. But the ride itself is fairly lame. It doesn't really do all to much, nor does it really spin a lot.
rainbowmagicland2.JPG
Well the park is now open and here they are doing their opening dance number which includes the amazing Rainbow Magicland song. If you haven't seen the video I posted of the song right above, watch it right now.
nutella.JPG
Why don't more parks sell Nutella.
gelato4.JPG
Mmm. Italian Gelato. *drool*
shock2.JPG
Yep!!! Its time to get on the star attraction of the park. Shock.
shock3.JPG
Now we supposed to get ERT on it before the park opened, but it was having some problems. But when it did open up, they still gave us the ERT!!! YAY!!!! =)
shock4.JPG
Dude. SHOCK IS F*CKING AMAZING!!!!
shock5.JPG
Shock pretty much has everything you want in a good coaster. Shock has it all. The launch is powerful and fast, the big hill provides some nice ejector air, and the non-inverting loop is a crazy element that has both airtime, and great laterals.
shock6.JPG
And Holy Crap!!! This turn is just insane!!! You WHIP through it at ridicously fast speeds!!!!
shock7.JPG
Yeah. You pull quite a lot of G Forces right here.
shock8.JPG
And then we have the final inversion.
shock9.JPG
You get some seriously wicked hangtime here.
shock10.JPG
Yeah. Good speed, Great Airtime, Great Hangtime, Insane Laterals, Great Whip. Great ride. 2 thumbs up. =)
polarstreet.JPG
Since this park has no shade and barely any water fountains, this was a very nice sight to see.
bombo.JPG
All right. Time for another credit.
bombo2.JPG
Yay!!! A Vekoma Roller Skater!!!
bombo3.JPG
Not only that, but its one of the big models too. I rode the big model now, I just had to fly out to Italy to do it. =)
bruco.jpeg
You have no idea how happy I am to be riding yet another Wacky Worm.
olandesevolante.JPG
All right. Just one last credit for us to get at Rainbow Magicland.
olandesevolante2.JPG
And yep. It is indeed a Vekoma Mine Train.
olandesevolante3.jpeg
Meh, its fun. But can I go back on Shock now?
waterfountain2.JPG
WATER!!!! I FOUND WATER!!!! ITS A MIRACLE!!!! Now please leave me here for a good 5 minutes.
mystika.jpeg
This was a fun drop tower, though I did feel that the brakes were too harsh. Seriously, I've had smoother cliff jumping landings than on this thing.
huntik.JPG
Can someone please explain to me what the hell was going on in that shooting dark ride?
lunch18.JPG
Dude!!! The dining options here are fantastic!!! I wish more American Parks had stuff like this for lunch!!!
yucatanRAINBOWMAGICLAND.JPG
This may very well be one of the best themed water rides I've ever been on.
yucatanRAINBOWMAGICLAND2.jpeg
SPLOOSH!!!!!!
drakkar.jpeg
I was impressed with their Shoot-The-Chutes. Lets see how well their rapids ride turns out.
drakkar2.JPG
Dude, from my experience working at Roaring Rapids at SFMM and then riding this, the differences in saftey standards are astounding. First off, the ride has no seatbelts, and EVERYONE is standing up, and nobody cares since its not against the rules.
merchandise10.JPG
Yes please, I do want to take the bizzare Rainbow Magicland Cat home with me.
merchandise11.JPG
What the hell are you talking about? Of course this merchandise is family friendly!!!
believix.JPG
Ok, lets see what the hell this dark ride is all about.
believix2.jpeg
Umm, its some sort of weird bizarre Peter Pan sort of knock off. YAY!!!!! =)
isolavolante.JPG
All right. Time to get some great ariel shots from the flying island.
shock11.JPG
Yeah. I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be a dark ride section, but they didn't have the money to do it.
shock12.JPG
shock13.JPG
mall11.JPG
Aww. We could've been at the Fashion District instead. Why didn't we go there!!
mountain4.JPG
Well, we had a great day at Rainbow Magicland, but now we have a long drive out to Rimini.
mountain5.JPG
But hey. It was a really great drive that included real nice mountains.
beach3.JPG
Beautiful Italian Beaches.
realcastle.JPG
And I even managed to see a real castle!!!
rimini.JPG
Well, we made it to Rimini!!! Later, a group of us hung out and had a fun night at the local bar. Fiabilandia and Rimini photos will be up soon.
Last edited by XII on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:29 pm.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby GeorgeT » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Great report so far...love your comments. Looking forward for more ! Thanks Dude =)

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Love the stories of Robb working his magic to get a coaster open.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 am

Awesome TR! Need more info on the dinosaur tail whip. And that Magicland theme song is Rock N' Roll Solid Gold! :lover:

Postby XII » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 pm

All right. We're now on Day 4 of the trip, and todays definitely one of the slower and more relaxed days of the trip. We spent some of the day at a small park called Fiabilandia. Not too much is here other than some of the longest and most glorified Wacky Worms out there. Most Wacky Worms are just plopped down like a carnival. But these have unique layouts and theming. These are the real deal when it comes to Wacky Worms. =) They also have a Fabbri Spinning Mouse that ran a really good program. Other than that, it was just a few dark rides and some kiddy rides.

We were originally planning on staying till 4:00, but around 12:30 or 1:00, we voted that we had spent enough time there and left. A big group of us later decided to go out to lunch at a local pizza place and check out the small beach town of Rimini. After taking a break doing that, a good chunk of the group hopped on the bus and we went off to some local park called Santa Fe that had a pseudo-credit. I didn't care either way if we'd get it since I don't count it, I was just in it to hang out with people and have fun. But sure enough, thanks to Robb & Elissa's great skills, we got it. We then had a great dinner at the hotel with some really good food and unlimited wine. I really enjoyed this day as it took a much slower pace than other days and I got to check out the really nice beach town of Rimini. Anyway, onto the photos.
hotel13.JPG
All right. Luckily, today was our relaxing day of the trip with only a small park and time to spend enjoying Rimini, so we had a late morning, which after last night, was needed.
elevator.JPG
The hotel we stayed at was very nice and all, though one complaint that I have with this hotel is that these elevators are pathetically small. So much so that I never even bothered, I just carried all my luggage up the stairs. But from what I heard, these puny elevators are fairly common in Europe, though this was the only hotel on the trip with them.
breakfast.JPG
Though in more good news about this hotel, they literally serve pie for breakfast!!! =) Now thats my kind of breakfast.
rimini2.JPG
Lots of fun was had here last night. =)
escelator3.JPG
Ooh!!! You have to take an escelator to get to this park!!! Fascinating!!!!
fiabilandia.JPG
Yep. We're here at Fiabilandia today.
castellodemerlino.JPG
First ride of the day would indeed be the ghost train.
rockvendingmachine.JPG
Fiabilandia recognizes the loneliness of their audience and is supplying pet rocks for those truly lonely.
sign233.JPG
Hats. One of the greatest threats to amusement parks around the globe.
castellodemerlino2.JPG
I hope I brought some spare underwear with me cause this ghost train is so scary that it'll literally scare the sh*t out of you.
valledelgignomi.JPG
All right. Time for the first credit of the day. This looks like yet another Wacky Worm.
valledelgignomi2.JPG
WRONG!!! This is one of the longest and coolest wacky worms ever. =)
sign234.JPG
"What do you mean no strollers allowed!!!?"
tunnel2.JPG
"I know that this ride was meant for people just my size."
valledelgignomi3.JPG
Ooh. Look at all the stuff this Wacky Worm does!!!
valledelgignomi4.JPG
spacemouse.JPG
Ooh. I wonder what this could be.
spacemouse2.JPG
Why do I end up riding this ride every single year? First several CA Fairs and Castle Park, so I go all the way to Europe and this ride just had to follow me there.
spacemouse3.JPG
But hey. It was running great and spinning like crazy. So I can't complain. =)
hotdogstatue.JPG
This is the most original statue ever built. You will never see this anywhere else in the world.
confederateflag.JPG
Didn't someone ask if European Parks have American themed areas?
geese10.JPG
Someone give me some bread for me to feed to these geese.
mineradoro.JPG
All right. Time for us to get the final credit needed here.
mineradoro2.JPG
Yeah. This is pretty much just another super long Wacky Worm with a Western Theme.
mineradoro3.JPG
Hey. It does look like a fun ride.
mineradoro4.jpeg
You see those trims right there? They are HORRIBLE!!!! They COMPLETELY stop you and TOTALLY kill all of the potential that the ride has to offer!!! Yeah, I know its a kiddy coaster. Yeah, I know that it was mostly just looking cool. But man. I just hate that trim so much.
mineradoro5.JPG
"I would like to give Fiabilandia an award for high concern for saftey and great measures taken to protect guests."
slide.JPG
Meh, these slides are fun and all, but just wait till you see the slides we'll be doing later in the trip.
fiabilandia2.JPG
lagodelsongo.JPG
Do you get wet on this ride?
sign235.JPG
Damn!!! My plans have been ruined. =(
lagodelsongo2.JPG
So this is what the inside of a dragon looks like. I guess all those Biology Textbooks were wrong.
apple.JPG
All right. Our time at Fiabilandia is now over. Now we get to relax and hang out in Rimini. And look. Our hotel is giving away free apples. Awesome!!!
fratellilabufala.JPG
First things first. A big group of us all decided to go out to lunch.
fratellilabufala2.JPG
Dude!!! This place was awesome!!!
beach4.JPG
After lunch, we all decided to go check out our hotels private beach.
beach5.JPG
Here I am sticking my feet in the Adrian Sea. Yay!!! New Sea Credit!!!
rimini3.JPG
These Rimini beaches are fantastic. They totally beat the crap out of our local Ventura Beaches.
sign236.JPG
Thanks for having it when we're gone. >=(
rimini4.JPG
Worst Abbey Road Impersination Ever.
santafepark.JPG
All right. Later that evening, we all decided to go look for this tiny little park called Santa Fe because they have a powered coaster so the cheaters can get a new psuedo credit. I joined in not because I care about riding this not-a-credit, but because I'd be with fun people, and it'd be a fun adventure.
minibruco.JPG
YAY!!! With a €50 bribe, we managed to get on the ride!!!!
minibruco.JPG
One of the highest quality rides on the trip.
minibruco2.JPG
One of the highest quality rides on the trip.
minibruco3.JPG
My count may not have gone up, but I had fun acting like an idiot.
rimini5.JPG
rimini6.JPG
All right. Time for our hotel dinner with a great view of Rimini.
menu.JPG
Ooh. Lets see what we'll be served.
dinner5.JPG
Dude. This dinner was AWESOME!!!!!
wine.JPG
Oh, and the dinner came with unlimited wine. I'm not really a wine person, but hey. They had some really good wine here.
dessert.JPG
"I am so gonna get diabetes!!!" Mirabilandia photos will be up soon.

Next

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive