TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Custom Scenery Links and Requests

Apologies for double posting, but...

Anyone have a decent place to download Heverton's Giant Inverted Boomerang Custom Track? (Or, if you have it, could you send it my way?) The only download site I can find seems really sketchy, and keeps setting off multiple warnings from my antivirus.

Thanks for any help you can offer guys!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm here again! This time i need help with something a little more challenging, or atleast it was to me. Does anyone have downloads to the lastest version of Das Matze Fences & Railings? And also Eletigna's Dark Ride Elements (the ones with the pumpkin and halloween characters) Any help is greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for Dasmatze Covers and More. There are a few links out there that usually point to Rct-Net.de Problem is the download there isn't complete as I get an unexpected end of archive when I try to open it in WinRAR. Does anyone know of a working download? I've already googled it and gone through the entirety of rct-customdb.com that Rct-Net.de points to as it's updated database. Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Does anyone have files for Imagineer John's Coaster Kit they might be able to send me? It's an old set probably from 2007 or so which had Ride Events such as retractable brakes and retractable floors (for inverts).

http://www.freewebs.com/coaster-inc/imagineerjohnscoasterkit.htm

This is the set I'm referring to but the none of the links work for download.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...