TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2013 Tours Announced!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This probably might be a stupid question, but I just signed up for Club TPR. Would I need to wait until I'm officially added to the club to sign up for a trip to get the club rate? I'm thinking since the discount is on the 3rd deposit that I don't, but I want to make sure.

I know... I've been researching... I'll be sure to bring along my pink sparkly wand and my magical key... I wonder who I can bring to the dark side this time.

I've got my wand ready to go whenever you are! I am going back to Pigeon Forge in March and Maqiquest is on my hit list!

I know... I've been researching... I'll be sure to bring along my pink sparkly wand and my magical key... I wonder who I can bring to the dark side this time.

I've got my wand ready to go whenever you are! I am going back to Pigeon Forge in March and Maqiquest is on my hit list!

You totally suck!!!

Exciting set of trips this year! Signed up for Texas/Midwest and can't wait to see you all there! It's going to be an epic trip and I've already been to all the parks! That just goes to show how incredible TPR trips are.

If I actually get selected to join this trip, you can be my guide then. Spent one day many years ago at SFoT. Am really looking forward to meeting new people!!!

Just a quick question for Robb or Elissa.....

Back in 2009 I remember you guys had a few openings pop open for the Texas Trip you guys had. I didn't really know the details but I did find the details posted on another forum. SFFTnet.com

Do y'all foresee any openings like this happening for the Texas portion of the Texas/Midwest trip where one can join in on the fun for a single day at one/some of the parks or do y'all predict a sold out event??? I think I know the answer and I'm sure you won't know until time gets closer but just thought I'd ask.

Trust me, I'f I ever win big in lotto, the first thing I'm doing is buying a penthouse apartment in NYC, a holiday home in Pigeon Forge, a holiday home in Orlando and a Tatsu clone to put on the mountain at my mates farm.

I wish I could go on the trip but I'm visiting half of the Mid-West Trip parks over the summer next year anyways.

Oh, donkeyman, how are the younger tour participants treated? My dad is hesitant about going because he thinks it's only for adults.

Don't worry we are all treated equally, except for the portion of the trip where we are held down and forced to watch syfy's original movies.

Sharktopus!

I'm all for Mexico, however my mom is not. She's really scared that something will happen. Any ideas on how I can help calm her fears? I keep telling her that we will have reputable guides and transportation and that I won't do anything stupid like go out by myself at night, stay in well lit areas etc. She's still uneasy. She obviously can't stop me from going, but being her only child right now I need to convince her that it's going to be OK and I will return to Chicago in one piece.