Phantasialand Discussion Thread

P. 252 - Launched Flying Coaster announced
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Postby alexinla » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 am

I wonder what a boozy splash entails...

The lake is of course filled with beer! :br

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Moose » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 am

^leave it to those crazy beer-loving Germans to have a splash down in beer!

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:04 am

Beer splashdown = insane number of season pass sales and vastly increased daily attendance. This is a genius idea!

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby DelLagos » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:19 pm

4 months ago I made a video of the ride-model ;)

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.general-anzeiger-bonn.de%2Fregion%2FPhantasialand-plant-Aquapark-Hotelresort-article899960.html

End of June, the company had decided to accept a compensation for his future plans proposed by the District Government of Cologne. This will widen by 19 instead of the previously proposed 30 hectares. Areas within the forest west of the L194 will not longer be used.

Following the appointment in the government explained President park director Ralf-Richard Kenter as Phantasialand like to take this reduced to 19 hectares future expansion area. "The aim is to create a year-round getaway destination," said Kenter. "We create an attractive overall package, so that a multi-day visit to the guests is sexy," he said.

Therefore central to the expansion areas is a 6.25 acre water park resort hotel with adjoining theater and concert hall (2.5 ha) and parking lots (2.5 ha). To date, some 1,200 beds in Phantasialand should be as another 3000 to 4000 created new.

The company hopes to further 300,000 to 400,000 overnight guests that are planned to make up 25 to 30 percent of the total number of visitors the Phantasialand.

So far, there are about ten percent. The idea is that the per capita spending one day visitor loudly Tourismus NRW averages around 37 euros, the short break, however 145.60 euros per day output.

In addition, an edutainment center is planned (0.9 ha), where learning should be fun, as well as gardens, playgrounds, picnic areas and recreation areas. To 2.1 hectares Phantasialand also plans to build warehouses, industrial buildings and homes as well as a daycare employee.

No room on the expansion area is for deals that include the classic amusement park. For this was no place in the compromise, so capsize. Therefore, you will continue to continue to tear down old attractions to build new.

"We also benefit from technological progress. Today it is possible to make certain attractions in a way that, when repeated visits each have different experiences are possible, such as in modern 'dark rides', operated in buildings rides such as' mouse au Chocolat '. "

According to the company for the expansion investment of 100 million euros are planned. It will create approximately 830 new jobs, including about 600 full-year jobs. Added employment effects would in park settings. One study found that creates or gets a job at an amusement park three jobs at companies in the region.

For the expansion of the Regional Council has 14 December a regional plan amendment agree. Kenter hopes that - should now everything going according to plan - the end of 2014, the first work to be undertaken.

http://www.general-anzeiger-bonn.de/media/899956--6502/121108-Erweiterungsflaechen.pdf
121108-Erweiterungsflaechen.jpg
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm pretty pissed that they were not allowed to use any of the new ground to expand the amusement park, but this is most defiantly better than nothing. Let's hope the water park will be as awesomely themed as the park!
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 pm

I love a sexy visit to Phantasialand!

I'm glad they are getting to expand though! This park is really amazing and I cant wait to see what they do.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:55 pm

I Don't get it completely. Why using some space as some storage rooms but no office rooms? Like that you can troll the system by building attractions on the current office rooms. Then they will still keep the promise and have ground for more rides. ;) I'm just saying.

Wonder how the Aquapark will look like but knowing Phantasialand it would look great. :roll: I hoped with then new Parking space they would use the real entrance again (not only for buses) but I think now it will be used for Aquapark. Looking forward to some great concepts of the whole package. =)
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Baffles » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:55 pm

They will probably create the most outrageous water park in the world if their theme park theming is anything to go by..

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 pm

RCT3Bross wrote:I Don't get it completely. Why using some space as some storage rooms but no office rooms? Like that you can troll the system by building attractions on the current office rooms. Then they will still keep the promise and have ground for more rides. ;) I'm just saying.

Wonder how the Aquapark will look like but knowing Phantasialand it would look great. :roll: I hoped with then new Parking space they would use the real entrance again (not only for buses) but I think now it will be used for Aquapark. Looking forward to some great concepts of the whole package. =)

Unless its a seperate office building, id guess all the offices they need and/or want to move out of the park will just be included into the new hotel and such.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!