TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Hmmmm..

Mini-UK is closest and easiest. but..but ...hehe..

And I spend two days at Thorpe park this summer (love you Swarm)

When is the pay-up date for each trip?

(Winter is´nt as fun as summer when you like amusementparks and stuff )

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voxelmatic wrote:

How many days would the Texas/Midwest tour spend at Cedar Point?

1.5 Days included (one day with Fast Lane), option to add on one additional full day.

With an add on 2.5 days? For the people doing this add on, will there be transport to the airport as well?

Edited by FreeFaller

Correct. 2.5 days at Cedar Point (with Hotel ERT, TPR ERT, and Fast Lane) if you do the add on.

There will be transport to the airport from Cedar Point on the normal departure day and on the add on departure day. On the 2010 trip, more people did the add on than didn't!

Sounds logical you have to enjoy cedar point so that 0.5 day is the departure day, right? BTW: Great idea of this add on!

I think that would be the day we did the multi-hour drive to Chicago for Great America. Could be wrong though.

That is correct. There is nothing planned on the departure day except leaving to the airport. Most flights out of Cleveland are in the morning or early afternoon.

That is correct. There is nothing planned on the departure day except leaving to the airport. Most flights out of Cleveland are in the morning or early afternoon.

Just so I can start thinking about travel (don't worry, not buying anything... just thinking) does the Midwest trip start or end in Cleveland?

Edit: v Thanks!

Edited by DougMJr

You indicated you're narrowing things down a bit and neither the Taiwan nor the Singapore & Malaysia Tours were listed. Is it safe to assume they won't occur in 2013? (I apologize if you answered this question earlier and I overlooked it.)

We did not have enough committed interest to offer Taiwan / Singapore & Malaysia as full TPR Trips next year. Based on that, there is a chance if I have a little bit of interest that we may offer Taiwan as more of an Invite only (similar to Dubai) before the Japan Trip. If you're interested, please contact me via email.

Elissa, I have been planning on doing a US coaster tour with a friend of mine who lives in the UK. He's not a member (yet) and with the great experience of my two trips with you in the past (EC2008 and MA2010), I have been able to convince him to do our trip with TPR if spots are available, of course. However, how would it work for 2 people who want to travel together in case there's a wait-list like on previous trips ? Would we be "paired" on the wait list ? My concern would be if I'm "accepted" on the trip and my friend isn't, that could be problematic. hope you get the idea, as I dunno how to express it better in English

^That's not an issue. When you sign up with someone you're both locked in together. Both with the higher status person. So Club TPR Members and Past Trip Participants going with someone with none of those things still have the high priority over new/non members.