TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPR_Tours_Logo.jpg.339821327d2b973ffecce08a00c3dbef.jpg

The final 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is here! We have narrowed things down a bit, and we need your input once again. Click the following link below...

Link: http://themeparkreview.com/questionnaire/2013_questionnaire_final.php

Please note - Only take this questionnaire if you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in going on a TPR Tour next year. If you took the last questionnaire, and are seriously interested in a trip for 2013, please fill out this one as well.

If you have any further questions about TPR's 2013 tours, feel free to ask them in this thread!

Thanks again for filling out the questionnaire as it really helps us decide which trips we will do in 2013.

Thank you!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

FYI –– Scandinavia is now confirmed for 2014.

Great news! Does this mean you're able to share estimated timeframe/cost at this stage? I like to plan ahead (and my job requires that I arrange any vacation time well in advance!)

I'm guessing there's a pretty good chance that I won't be on a tour next year since the only one I'm 100% sure I could afford (Mexico) holds little interest to me. If I get a significant amount of Christmas/Birthday money, I might be able to do Mini-UK, but I'm not counting on it. I'd love to do Japan, but the full tour is out of my budget range and it's too expensive to fly over there for just three days, plus I wouldn't want to go and miss out on Tokyo Disney. Texas/MidWest is out due to budget, length, and timing.

Maybe I'll get on a tour in 2013. If not, I'll look forward to attending bash events (West Coast Bash, Bay Area Bash (if it happens), and possibly a Texas bash) and hopefully be able to do another trip in 2014.

I think I've got my heart set on the Japan one. Already started budgeting and e-mailed my current job to double check the end of my contract. The timing on the Japan one and itinerary, it's almost like that trip was tailor made for me. Can't wait to see where it begins and ends so I can start thinking about flights!!!

Japan is definitely the nr 1 country I want to go back to. And the texas midwest trip is definitely the trip with the best coaster line up. But choices have to be made. And the trip I do not want to miss out on is Scandi 2014. So I choose mini Uk. Looks like a lot of people want to do scandi in about a year and a half or so