Immealman Styled Overbank Turn ......something new

Another Zero G Roll through TWO keyholes

Brake Run

Twisty Low-to-the-ground layout

Station.

OK....you have me sold CP! This is gorgeous

This seems to be disapointing

I am utterly disappointed.

What exactly were you expecting? This surpasses my expectations by a mile!

Same here! I was expecting a whole different layout! This one is a hell lot better then what I imagined!

Edited by Dom497

Inline Twist > Inversion style drop

Large Loop Element

Airtime

HUGE CORKSCREW

Zero G Roll Through TWO Keyholes

Immealman Styled Overbank Turn ......something new

Another Zero G Roll through TWO keyholes

Brake Run

Twisty Low-to-the-ground layout

Station.

OK....you have me sold CP! This is gorgeous

Agreed, ton of fun features. However by the photos it looks like you'll only go through the keyholes once, the track is behind the keyhole on the way back.

Edit: Although, looking at it again, it does have a "leg chop" (close to the concrete pillars) on the way back.

^ Didn't even notice that. This looks INSANE! I smell a Maverick type line all season.

Maybe this means the GP will flock to Raptor and Gatekeeper. Maverick will have less of a line on Opening Day

Everyone will rush towards that thing, this may mean that Maxair and WT will have long lines now, I enjoyed 15-20 min waits for an inverted Hypercoaster and a giant frisbee.

Edited by JonnyRCT3

I'm not sure I love what I see of the new entrance. Looks a little plain, but that's just a glimpse I see, so I'll keep an open mind for the final outcome.

The ride however, looks like the first Wing Rider that I would be willing to make a trip to ride. I'm excited to see more.

What exactly were you expecting? This surpasses my expectations by a mile!

Same here! I was expecting a whole different layout! This one is a hell lot better then what I imagined!

I was expecting something other than a wing-rider. I was disappointed by X-Flight at SGA. That said, I am in no hurry to get to CP for the Gatekeeper. (Yes, I held out that CP would simply fool the public.)

Edited by Intaman

I'm a little skeptical that that is the final look of the entrance and keyholes... It has a very sleek modern feel, but still a bit bland.

The coaster looks great! Comparing it to Wicked Twister, it looks like it's around 200 feet (if WT is 215ft). The memo that was leaked said 170. I'm looking forward to the full stat sheet.

PS. Anyone see the irony with the teasers that say "We can't keep it locked away much longer"?

Edited by asimowalk

I'm quite excited for next season. I like what i'm seeing. I really enjoyed Wild Eagle but felt it was a little on the short side which Gatekeeper definitely doesn't suffer from. The double keyhole barrel role through the new entrance is pretty cool and will create a great vantage point for guests entering the park.

As for the height, based on Wicked Twister it does appear to be around 170. Am I making this up or was it reported at one point of being 167 feet tall? That number seems to be sticking out in my head and I don't remember if it's from this ride or something else. Regardless, the height is great and that twisting barrel roll drop should be awesome.

Looks great!!! Love the dive off the lift right into the immelman, love love the zero g through the key holes , that airtime hill looks great along with that freakin giant corkscrew. Looks like CP has a pretty decent looking B&M hitting the park in 2013