Walt Disney World Epcot Discussion Thread

P. 269 - Epcot is getting a makeover!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Walt Disney World Epcot Discussion Thread

Postby Hilltopper39 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

The Tuto Gusto Wine Cellar looks fantastic, I can't wait to check it out next time I'm in town. Was the Tutto Gusto a new building or did they just re purpose some existing space from the old Tutto Italia? Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever eaten at Tutto Italia before, I just need to spend a whole day eating at all 3 places in the Italian Pavilion.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Aw crap, there goes me losing weight this week! Must go check this out!!!

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 pm

^^Tutto Gusto annexed what was previously the entrance lobby (and pasta-making booth) for Alfredo's/Tutto Italia. Tutto Italia gained additional patio space that belonged to the rest of the pavilion previously.
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 pm.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 pm

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/05/festivities-open-tutto-italia-tutto-gusto-at-italy-pavilion-at-epcot/

With a flourish of confetti, Italian music, and, of course, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Tutto Italia in the Italy Pavilion at Epcot reopens its doors today after a major renovation, along with the new Tutto Gusto wine cellar next door.

The restaurant staff added to the celebration with tambourines, while Chef Joachim Splichal, founder of Patina Restaurant Group; Erin Youngs, vice president of Epcot; and Nick Valenti, CEO of Patina Restaurant Group, did the honors of cutting the ribbon to officially open the two venues, operated by Patina. Guests were welcomed inside for sparkling water, a little bubbly and a first look at Tutto Gusto.

For reservations at Tutto Italia, call 407-WDW-DINE. Tutto Gusto does not take reservations.
tut118932LARGE.jpg
tut228932LARGE.jpg
tut338932LARGE.jpg
tut448932LARGE.jpg
tut558932LARGE.jpg
tut668932LARGE.jpg
tut778932LARGE.jpg
tut888932LARGE.jpg
tut998932LARGE.jpg
tut018932LARGE.jpg
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:46 am

Looks fantastic, can't wait to read some reviews!
Last edited by Hilltopper39 on Wed May 30, 2012 10:38 am.

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 am

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/05/disney-phineas-ferb-agent-ps-world-showcase-adventure-coming-in-late-june/

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the new Disney Phineas and Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure, including showcasing some new renderings of the experience we debuted at our Summer to Remember press event in April.

Starting in late June, Disney Phineas & Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure is based on the wily secret-agent alter-ego of Perry the Platypus – faithful pet to the title characters from Disney’s animated series “Phineas & Ferb.” Although just a simple pet to Phineas and Ferb, Perry turns into Agent P in each episode to help stop the misguided plans of his nemesis, Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Epcot guests will transform into secret agents to help Agent P thwart some of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s most daring plots. Agents will use a high tech detection device called a “F.O.N.E.” or Field Operative Notification Equipment to receive clues for each case. Solving the clues will take agents to different places throughout seven World Showcase countries at Epcot – Mexico Pavilion, France Pavilion, Germany Pavilion, Norway Pavilion, Japan Pavilion, China Pavilion and the United Kingdom Pavilion. Agents will scour each country for clues, evil “Inators,” and – with a little bit of luck – help Agent P defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

The current Disney Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure will close this Friday, May 18.
fer158973SMALL.jpg
fer258973SMALL.jpg
fer358973SMALL.jpg

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby omgitsmatt93 » Sun May 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Everyday when I walk to my location you can see into the test track building. The entire Queue, and preshow rooms have been completely demolished and are totally empty.
Can't everest be an intamin?

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun May 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Two things regarding news on this page...

1. KimPossible actually closed a bit earlier than posted as we went to go check it out on the supposed 'last day', and it was already closed!

2. The new Italy Wine Bar is one of my favorite new restaurants, the cheeses and pastas are just incredible!

TPR's Hairstylist to the Stars!

Postby piers » Sun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

How was the wine?

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun May 20, 2012 1:21 pm

You'd have to ask BroDaddy and Derek...we haven't been able to pressure Renee to drink wine again since well, you know!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!