TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

Here are the newest pictures from epfans.info awesome theming... all three trains are officially on route to Europa-Park Mack KG!

Source

This ride looks like it's gonna have some pretty sweet headchoppers! The interaction that Wodan has with the other rides looks to be pretty cool too. blueFire, Atantica SuperSplash, and Wodan are all going to complement each other, and I think that all of the rides will be better because of their interactions with each other. Take notes Canada's Wonderland!

Looking good.

Love it that the queue-line really going underneath the bent in front of the first drop. I can see the rails (metal part) is well on it's way. Still wondering if they going to theme the Atlantica shield. But great news that all 3 trains are on there way.

So...a littlebit of fresh photo stuff...the coster is nearly finished now...just a little more trackwork to do, and all the trains on their way to Europa Park. (Source : EP Fans)

AFAIK we`ll be able to show videos of the first test runs at the end of this month

519592229_Wodan1.jpg.92c41f1974a7416e26a56a18b3507cd8.jpg

996218671_Wodan2.jpg.a49b36aba1a99cb7671cd40a3710dde5.jpg

1614210337_Wodan3.jpg.a5618576832a3adee0c722e0028ecdb0.jpg

1120753313_Wodan4.jpg.f7fccd1c00e71e393dacafc85ab2d464.jpg

765403796_Wodan5.jpg.440ead1ad90cbc61b63336c0f4d0fec5.jpg

I am so glad I will have the time off work for the TPR Europe trip this year. The more I look at it the more I want to go back to Europa. Not that I need any more reasons to want to go back.

Looking at this also makes me think its a shame we will most likely not see a new woodie in the UK for many many years to come.

-Craig

Holy crap. That's what happens when I forget to follow this thing for a couple of months when I'm distracted with Skyrush.

I was hoping to make a three week Germany tour within five years. I'd love to do it within five minutes right about now.

^ Couldn't agree more! The pictures that have been posted following the construction are gorgeous! This coaster looks so amazingly awesome!! And I love that they are adding theming to it as well. American parks really should take a class from these European parks on how to theme a coaster! (although I'd think that Disney and Busch would get an exemption from said class)

Just found this graphic on the "Coasterfans.de" site...and I have to say the proportions of the ride look really special...I mean, the ride`s layout is sooo flat...crazy !

On the one hand they (obviously) wanted to avoid too strong (ejector) air...but on the other hand this just HAS to produce lots of floater...it really looks like a wooden speedcoaster...I mean this will probably "fly" through the course with a very high average speed

5a.jpg.ba5ee7f3573e9fa89b32d65a09cac910.jpg

Whooomp...there it is ;-)

I am so glad I will have the time off work for the TPR Europe trip this year. The more I look at it the more I want to go back to Europa. Not that I need any more reasons to want to go back.

-Craig

Yep. I need to get back to Eruopa for Blue Fire and Wodan--and, hell, for everything else there, too. It's one of the most well rounded parks anywhere.