TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Marine World [RCT3]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The park looks outstanding, well done! I love the Intamin trains, god I wish my computer would support custom scenery

All the park needs now is a B&M and a family/kids coaster

Thank you very much! And a B&M? I'll put that into consideration

I think the Intamin looks fine.

The park itself looks good, I think the aquarium could be revised a bit to prevent the rock face from showing.

Thank you Socal. I will work on it.

This is an amazing park. Cannot wait for the next update!

Thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Back To Marine World!

Yes, We are back! And as thrilling as ever! Over the off season the Main street has been worked on to make it look much more better...

The cafe still holds strong.

Some shops down the main street.

The ampitheatre has been stripped to make a new entrance for Trojan. I think it works much better but expect huge queues because it is right at the front of the park. The entrance is not yet completed though.

Trojans launch still catapults across the mainstreet with it's new paint.

Guest can find themselves going at 60mph in less than three seconds on Trojan.

Trojans Famous Top hat towers over the park giving spectacular views.

So much work has been done. A new kids area has been constructed and Hercules is set to be rebuilt due to a fire caused by a cigarette last year. But it will come back bigger and better.

Until then, Have a lovely week!

A cigarette? Really? Well, talk about carelessness, move all of the designated smoking areas at least 400 yards AWAY from Hercules. Also, I never knew in the peep designer you could have people smoke. I question how this game isn't rated T. Ha, Trojan is looking awesome.

• 1 year later...
A cigarette? Really? Well, talk about carelessness, move all of the designated smoking areas at least 400 yards AWAY from Hercules. Also, I never knew in the peep designer you could have people smoke. I question how this game isn't rated T. Ha, Trojan is looking awesome.
Holy crap I didnt know the launch went through the centre of the town area, it looks amazing!

Two years late but thank you guys.

I really miss this park.

I've realized how much I have grown up more than anything looking back over these very few pages. The Park file is long gone. Lost on another computer long forgotten. And the people who helped me by commenting and helping out, which have proved to be great friends, a tremendous thanks to them. After this file couldn't open due to lag, I went about making a new Marine World which would be better in every way. Although I couldn't find the inspiration to complete it after I first posted it on another rct3 site. Maybe finding this thread again will give me new inspiration to build something new and stick to it. Something I am a complete stranger to. Who knows?

But all in all, thanks to everyone.

Shot0234.bmp