TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My reaction:

rwgadoufjehrosdfjoemr,sdgzfjk,cgbrkjsdgzfxihckegrwdsvhzkxfvchjrwkdsgzfikhcfgsdikzjf

But truly this is so surprising to me. What a treat! I'm glad Intamin is finding a better way to use the skim effect on these rides. And most of all, what a unique addition to mira!

rwgadoufjehrosdfjoemr,sdgzfjk,cgbrkjsdgzfxihckegrwdsvhzkxfvchjrwkdsgzfikhcfgsdikz

Wow...hard to believe...but that`s EXACTLY what came into my mind when I saw the layout first...that make`s three thinking the same thing.

Unfortunately I still have no idea what that means...

Sorry... I must disappoint you

This layout is a fan made recreation that was posted on theparks.it nothing official...

google translator text:

Hello

I tried to do a layout based on this concept of Mira, made ​​for RCT3 and then export it for a project if there is a desire we hope!

rqtdw_1_.jpg

What do you think?

If you really with these Intamin Hyper v 2.0 Splash, make layouts like this with camelback curve and of course they know how to do better, you can say in my personal opinion that ultimately would not be at all a pack of coasters! Although now with all these new Hyper under construction on other parks, packed with the Eurofighter and drop various inversions, and so on and so forth, is not very exciting compared Divertical! But I trust in Intamin and images are always so far I hope! A month between the BIT should also reveal complete layout and announce to the press right? In the meantime maybe we can still count some image mirathebest!

Real surce

• 2 weeks later...

http://blog.mirabilandia.it/2012/01/11/il-lavoro-va-avanti/

Although seemingly everything is quiet, works for the realization of our beloved Divertical shall regularly. Here are some pictures, new and very close together, the shipyard. Most of the attention will discover interesting details.

11.1_12a.thumb.jpg.3ce69401d9a588d75e3b25d6010ebc68.jpg

11.1_12b.thumb.jpg.cd92fe12b77f2d70df0ebe601a37ee04.jpg

11.1_12c.thumb.jpg.3c9d401c13efe39ff4269a24a9530595.jpg

11-gennaio-2012.jpg.95230b2232cedb8318a443a39d022a65.jpg

• 2 weeks later...