Well we have some plans for SW7 and it looks like the best possible cure for Alton's lackofinversions syndrome.http://publicaccess.staffsmoorlands.gov.uk/publicaccess/tdc/DcApplication/application_detailview.aspx?keyval=LWI1WJPG0D700&searchtype=PROPERTY&module=P3
Taken from the 3.1 of the noise report.
"The Thorpe Park ride, “Saw” is the same type and manufacturer as the
proposed ride, including a “beyond vertical” drop."
- Theming designs and detail are current still being drawn up and are due to be submitted at a later date.
The track has been designed to be of a similar height to Oblivion, the station will use similar materials to the Oblivion buildings (suggesting an extension of X Sector's theme)
- The roller coaster track will be painted black/grey
- There will be an on-ride photo and a shop
- Ride construction will begin in September 2012
- The cost of this project is £20 million
- Some of the roller coaster will be below current ground level, so there will be some excavation.
Now watch it fail the planning application process.