TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 MPH? Yeesh. (FAKE)

It was big translation failure, but google did it wrong. It translated Km/H in Mph. So the right translation would be 62,1371192 mph or it should have said 100 kilometers per hour. Don`t know why google translator does this because miles are definitly not the same as kilometers. But i corrected it in my post.

And this is really possible, if you look at the Maurer and Söhne Skywheel which has a height of 50 meters and a highspeed about 105 km/h (source: http://www.maurer-rides.de/x-coaster/skyloop/xt_150/ ).

By the way this homepage is really very trustworthy and a good known and well researched coaster-site in germany.... so NO FAKE, but at the moment, STILL RUMORS!!!

EDIT: you both were faster

• 2 weeks later...

We still don't really know what Die-Vertical will be. I am confused, is this thing Vekoma/Mack/Intamin? I just want to find out what this will be. If I remember from Italian class I think "IL BRIVIDO SFRECCIA SULL'ACQUA" translates as:

The thrill of speed on the water.

I think this means it will be a coaster located on top of the water such as Krake at Heide Park (I am not saying it will be a dive machine).

• 3 weeks later...

On the official Mirabilandia Facebook page there's a message saying that December 12th will be D-Day. From a comment it seems that they will reveal another detail about the new coaster. So keep your expectation low and this might end up being something good.

What we know so far:

- The official name will be Divertical.

- It will be manufactured by INTAMIN;

- It will be 55 meters tall (170feet) with a strange 45° drop.

- It will be located in a new area of the park wich is located between iSpeed and the dark ride Reset.

- It will cost approximately 20M€.

- The main element will be water but it won't get people wet.

- It will open during the season (I'm not expecting to see it open before the end of June).

- It will have a Pilgrim's Plunge style lift system but it will be a roller coaster.

If I wrote something wrong, please forgive me; I just wrote what I remember.

- The official name will be Divertical.

- It will be manufactured by INTAMIN;

- It will be 55 meters tall (170feet) with a strange 45° drop.

- It will be located in a new area of the park wich is located between iSpeed and the dark ride Reset.

- It will cost approximately 20M€.

- The main element will be water but it won't get people wet.

- It will open during the season (I'm not expecting to see it open before the end of June).

- It will have a Pilgrim's Plunge style lift system but it will be a roller coaster.

And we all know what that sounds like...

AQUATRAX!!!

^It's not like it gets hot or anything at these parks.

Oh, and...

At this point, I'm convinced Mirabilandia doesn't even know what they purchased!

LOL!

I can imagine the tweet after this:

"Got WAY drunk with #sandorkernacs last night. Can't remember a thing! May or may not have bought a 20M€ coaster from him."

Edited by ernierocker