TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Skycoastin' Steve's 2011 Season Extravaganza!!

To add another thing wrong with the picture...

Verbolten will go through the woods and THEN over the river....

Plus what the other guy said about the inverted track. I get that the Thanksgiving song is "Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go...." but while we're being proper enthusiasts pointing out what's wrong

By making this post and you saying "you get it", you are actually saying that you don't get it.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great TR Steve!! I will be there this upcoming weekend. Didn't really like the idea of them running Alpie (versus in the past Christmastowns running Griffon) but hey, it's a coaster to ride so I am not complaining. The lights are truly amazing and the peppermint fudge hot cocoa is a tad sinful. Looking forward to seeing the progress of Verbolten in person.

Excellent pics, thanks for sharing.

Verbolten may be the coaster I'm most looking forward to in 2012, no joke. If it lives up to its promise...

And I had no idea that this park went so balls-out for Christmas. Wow, just beautiful. That "Polar Pathway" thing is sick. Great shots, thanks!

Verbolten is looking great, and the park did a wonderful job "Christmasing up" Escape from Pompeii (much better than last year). I'll be checking it out next Sunday, myself.

Edited by cfc

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Canobie Corkscrew hurt, that's all I really have to say about that ride.
It is an Arrow, and an early one at that. As for Yankee Cannonball though, if you get in the right car at the right time (Second car with a heavier group) the old girl gives amazing airtime. Never get front row though, as much as people say either front or back row is the best on woodies. Its not true in this case.