Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

P. 840: Howl-O-Scream 2019 Opening Night report posted!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 8 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT, BGA) Discussion Thread

Postby BGTFan » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm

I didn't see much posted about Howl-O-Scream posted on here but this year's event will have 3 new houses, one Edgar Allan Poe inspired one, one vampires in Vegas themed one, and one zombie themed one. They are getting 3 returning houses too, one is Nightshade Toy Factory, one is Deconstruction and the third is yet to be announced! I will be posting on here periodically about the event. :)

TPR's Hairstylist to the Stars!

Postby piers » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Lets hope its not Trapped in the Walls...

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 pm

We are very close to announcing Busch Gardens Bash at Busch Gardens Tampa in October! This would be a full day event starting with morning Cheetah Hunt ERT and going until Howl-O-Scream at night! Stay tuned...

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby jjune4991 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 pm

robbalvey wrote:We are very close to announcing Busch Gardens Bash at Busch Gardens Tampa in October! This would be a full day event starting with morning Cheetah Hunt ERT and going until Howl-O-Scream at night! Stay tuned...

:lover: :lover: :lover: :lover: :lover:

TPR Trip: InimidaTOUR
TPR Bash: East Coast Bash (2010), Busch Gardens Bash

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby BGTFan » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

robbalvey wrote:We are very close to announcing Busch Gardens Bash at Busch Gardens Tampa in October! This would be a full day event starting with morning Cheetah Hunt ERT and going until Howl-O-Scream at night! Stay tuned...

Sweet! I'm in! =) =) =)

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby chargersmichael » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm

For HOS 2011,
I personally think the Vegas Vampire house will replace Taste of Blood. The Edgar Allen Poe house will replace Trapped in the Walls. The Zombie house will replace the myX house. They said that they will not be bringing myX so they have to get rid of the house. Everything else returns...Deconstruction...Nightshade...DED...Alone...Death Row...(I think I got them all :lol: )
Roller Coaster Count: 140
| Millennium Force | | Skyrush | | Top Thrill Dragster | | Kingda Ka | | Maverick | | El Toro | | Mako | | Apollo's Chariot | | Storm Runner | | Nitro | | Incredible Hulk |

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby JenF1335 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

This is my first time posting... I found your website a few days ago and I love it! I'm so excited to hear you'll be doing a BGT/ Howl-o-scream bash in October. My husband and I will be down there sometime that month so hopefully its the same week! We've been to howl-o-scream the past two years and it was great.

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby orangeblue » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Sweet! Might have to come down from UF if that's the case (assuming it's not on a weekday when I have class); I've never done a TPR event before, but everyone seems to have great things to say about them.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:33 pm

piers wrote:Lets hope its not Trapped in the Walls...

Yeah, one year i thought that house was actually really good and the next year I thought it was really lame. I think they reversed the direction you go through the house from one year to the next at some point too. Felt the same way about the Death Row Inmate house too, one year it was awesome the next year it was kinda lame.

The Edgar Allen Poe House sounds interesting, although I doubt the general public will know enough about of his work to truly appreciate whatever they do with it (myself included).

Wonder if the Vampires in Vegas house has anything to do HHN having some type of lady luck/gambling theme or if that is just a coincidence. Sounds cool either way though.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby grrt » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Has anybody noticed the ride reviews on their website? I find it comical that Sheikra is better suited for kids than coaster enthusiasts. :P

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!