TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

I'd say it depend son what the contest is, if it's just theme parks or roller coasters, I would say #1 (personal favorite as well) but if it's more general, like showing something fun I'd go with #3, Robb's right, cleavage for the win, (plus it shows more riders reactions to the ride insetad of just the first two)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say picture #1. The train is all the way up there - then there is a large bit of track invisible, which makes it a bit mysterious - followed by a close up of the very pretty intamin tracks.

But only 12 passengers per train!?! This ride probably suffers a terrible capacity problem, does it not?

I encountered a great deal of "mediterranean inefficiency", as I like to call it, in Port Aventura, Parque de Attraciones de Madrid and Parque Warner Madrid. Eating Tapas, doing your Siesta, not worrying about customers waiting for 3 hours on Furius Baco.

I’d like to go here someday. How are iSpeeds q-lines?

Thank you very much to all of you who helped me out chosing the picture!

In the end I've chosen the number 2 because overall it was better than the other ones.

Here's a couple of bonus images!!!

01.JPG.1e28e48028f989ad10bafdc48f3f1930.JPG

POV from the station!

02.JPG.812af4d3a0e70926d0470b37f93f3002.JPG

Launch track from the monorail with Italian loop in the back!

03.JPG.10076490cde311585f421dff5ac9fe24.JPG

Top Hat!

• 11 months later...

I bring this up because after April 26th 2011, Ghostville will be closed to be transformed into something more terrifying and, as they wrote on Mirabilandia official Facebook page, the biggest attraction of its kind in Europe.

People wo will ride Ghostville on April 26th will have their picture taken and if they tag themselves on Facebook they'll be the first to experience the new ride once it will be open.

Here's a concept artwork of the April 26th event:

ULTIMA FERMATA = LAST STOP

Rumors says thet it will become a walkthough.

I'm not a huge fan of these things but it sounds great!!!

• 1 month later...

In 2012 Mirabilandia have a new coaster. Managers said they will be the highest in its category, also that he coaster will have many airtime and even "It will be very high, but less than Kingda Ka ...". But not say (in this moment) the category.

Mirabilandia - New Coaster for 2012

sorry for my english

Edited by SharkTums

Italy 2012 sounds awesome, but all depends on cost and when etc. I'm guessing Gardaland, Mirabilandia and Rainbow Magicland would all be included. I'll start the ball rolling: Tallest wooden coaster, I would love to see the first wooden giga; Intamin prefab of course!

2011 just seems so c**p now if you just look at the list of huge 2012 roller coasters that just keeps on growing:

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Dollywood

Hersheypark

Mirabilandia

SeaWorld San Diego

Thorpe Park

Goes along with my theory that all the parks are blowing their money before the actual end of the world.

I'll start the ball rolling: Tallest wooden coaster, I would love to see the first wooden giga; Intamin prefab of course!

Oh man! That would be LOVELY! And we know they're quite happy with their newest Intamin ride!

Seriously guys, TPR Italy 2012! Will be a WHOLE lot of fun!

^ Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, according to Screamscape this rumour has come from RCPro. I wouldn't want a really tall water coaster, I found Poseidon to be rough and hurt my legs, also Eamania mentioned airtime, on a water coaster... really? I have never been to Mirabilandia, but do they have the space to build something big? Eamania mentioned it will have many airtime [hills], could anyone who has been seen something like my suggestion fitting in. In order to have tallest wood coaster they would have to build one above 218' which is in Intamin's reach and only a bit taller than iSpeed or Katun. Sounds like they will have a great 1,2,3 coaster lineup. I think I shall follow this one rigorously.

Edited by RollerCoasterSmi

^^^

Well, there is airtime on a Mack Water Coaster, and i have heard that the new one at Djurs Sommerland is pretty smooth.

Anyway, i wanna bet on a Intamin Spinner, the height record is easy to beat on that one (Tornado at Bakken is 10 m high!)

Also it's not a coaster we have seen much of so, that would be my wiiiiiiild guess.

^ Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, according to Screamscape this rumour has come from websitefullofdouchebags. I wouldn't want a really tall water coaster, I found Poseidon to be rough and hurt my legs, also Eamania mentioned airtime, on a water coaster... really? I have never been to Mirabilandia, but do they have the space to build something big? Eamania mentioned it will have many airtime [hills], could anyone who has been seen something like my suggestion fitting in. In order to have tallest wood coaster they would have to build one above 218' which is in Intamin's reach and only a bit taller than iSpeed or Katun. Sounds like they will have a great 1,2,3 coaster lineup. I think I shall follow this one rigorously.

The head of communications said that there will be much airtime. And that will be very high.

In addition, the head of communications said the park will not be a poseidon 2.0 (a month ago.)

I hope you have understood your message, do not speak English well

Eamania your English is pretty good and understandable.

QueerRudie I typed in R C Pro without the spaces and it comes up with RCPro... Weird right?

As I said earlier I didn't really like Poseidon I found it rough and I couldn't see one being really tall. I don't think it will be an Intamin spinner, because it won't be tall enough to match the description, I am still thinking it will be a Intamin woody.

Here's what the page says:

"What is certain is that the coaster 's new Wonderland 2012 will be the highest in the world in its category, and therefore likely also the fastest in its class. This was evident yesterday by the Head of Communications Mirabilandia John Scafoglio .

Another clue is Air Time , which suggests, albeit indirectly at, finally, another phrase. It will be higher, but not like Kingda Ka .. . these more or less the words used by John Scafoglio .

What will the Coaster 2012 for you?"

Eamania your English is pretty good and understandable.

QueerRudie I typed in R C Pro without the spaces and it comes up with websitefullofdouchebags... Weird right?

Welcome to the wonders of the "Word Filter."

Eamania, I think you're doing well, too.