Purchase Tickets: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=139TPR Day at Busch Gardens!
- ERT on Griffon!
- ERT on Alpengeist!
- ERT on Apollo's Chariot!
- Optional backstage tour!
- And yes there will be FOOD! (Lunch is included!)
- GET EXCITED!!!TPR Day at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Sunday, June 19th, 2011Club TPR Member (and guests) rates:
BGW or Busch Platinum Season Pass Holder - $32
Non-Season Pass Holder (Adults 10+) - $71
Non-Season Pass Holder (Kids 3-9) - $61Non Club TPR Member rates:
BGW or Busch Platinum Season Pass Holder - $37
Non-Season Pass Holder (Adults 10+) - $76
Non-Season Pass Holder (Kids 3-9) - $66Optional Add-Ons (details below - scroll down):
Backstage Tour - $20
Quick Queue Ticket - $14
Dinner Meal Voucher - $15Event Schedule (subject to change):
8:30am - Event Check-in
9:00am - One hour ERT on Griffon & Alpengeist
12:30pm - Lunch
9:30pm - ONE HOUR of ERT on Apollo's Chariot!
TBD - Meeting time for backstage tour (will be during park hours)EVENT DETAILS AND RIDE AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
MAKE IT A COASTER WEEKEND! Hurlfest at Kings Dominion will be Saturday, June 18th - Details Here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=215741611781176
A final event schedule with more details will be emailed to you prior to the event. You will pick up your tickets at the event during morning check-in.
If you are registering for more than one person, please complete a separate registration for each member in your party. Choose your options and click "add to cart" for the first person, and then come back to this screen again and choose your options and click "add to cart" for each additional guest.Options Add-On Detials:Backstage Tour
- An hour (and a bit) long tour during park hours (you won't miss out on any ERT!) You'll see the maintenance areas of DarKastle where you'll see a 'sleigh profile', Alpengeist and get that coveted "Look, ma! I'm holding a coaster wheel photo!" and I'm told there will be more surprises for our backstage tour participants! If you are at all interested in the inner-workings of Busch Gardens, we highly recommend this tour! (Space is limited!)
Quick Queue Ticket
- One time use to "skip the line" on Busch Gardens' most popular attractions! Good on Alpengeist, DarKastle, Apollo's Chariot, Pompeii, Europe in the Air, Griffon, Log Flume, Roman Rapids and a BONUS RIDE! (Subject to change)Dinner Meal Voucher
- While lunch is included with the event, if you plan to stay later and have dinner, this meal voucher is redeemable at any Busch Gardens restaurant for any entrée and any one item from a selection of side salads, side dishes, or desserts and a regular sized non-alcoholic beverage.Event Rules & Additional Details
- You MUST be a registered member of Club TPR (Paid Subscription: http://www.clubtpr.com
) to purchase tickets at the club member rate. Your guests do NOT have to be a member. You may purchase tickets for your guests at the Club TPR member rate as long as you are a Club TPR member. Club TPR Member Guest tickets MUST be made in the same transaction as the Club TPR Member.
*NOTE* If your guest is a past TPR member whose account/membership has been deactivated or banned, they will not be allowed into the event and your account/membership may also be subject to being deactivated or banned and you may also not be allowed into the event.
- Cameras are not allowed on any coasters or rides at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
- All event participants MUST abide by ALL park rules and Theme Park Review’s/Club TPR's code of conduct and terms of service. Violation of park rules is subject to you and your guests removal from the park and your account being banned.FAQs
- Q: What do I need to do to attend this event?
A: Simply register online and your event packets, tickets, and other information will be available the morning of the event. Nothing will be mailed to you. You must pick up your tickets at the event.
- Q: Will you have onsite event registration?
A: Sorry, but no tickets will be available during morning check in. TICKETS WILL BE LIMITED so register NOW.
- Q: I cannot make it to the park before check-in ends or I need to leave before evening ERT, can I still attend the event if I cannot make the entire day?
A: Yes, you may arrive after check-in ends. Your event packet will be left at will call or guest relations under the name of the person who registered. If you need to leave before evening ERT, you may do so, but we hope you can stay because it will be amazing! Please note there are NO REFUNDS given if you cannot make the event.
- Q: How old do you have to be to attend this event?
A: There is no age limit for this event. We have members as young as KidTums and as old as Jeff Johnson attend our events!
- Q: When will the final event schedule be released?
A: I'll try to get something posted before the event, but I will also email you all the details a few days prior. Expect the event to start about 90 minutes prior to park opening, and last about an hour to and hour and a half after park closing. (Check the parks website for their schedule)
- Q: What does "ERT" or "Exclusive Ride Time" mean?
A: ERT means that the rides and attractions listed during those times on the schedule are open ONLY to attendees of this event.
- Q: Can I apply the cost of my event ticket towards a season pass?
A: In the past, our host parks have allowed members to do this. I would imagine it would be possible, although we have not heard anything officially. It would be best to contact the park or ask at Guest Relations.
- Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Once you have paid for an event ticket, there are NO REFUNDS. You are welcome to try to sell your ticket to another member, but it would not be possible to refund tickets.
- Q: If I am mailing in a check, when do you need the payment by?
A: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Until your ticket is "paid", you technically do not have tickets to this event. If the event sells out due to other members who have paid up for their tickets, we cannot guarantee you a spot. The best advice we can give you is pay via PayPal, or drop your check in the mail immediately.
- Q: Does this event price include admission to the park?
A: If you are a season pass holder, your season pass serves as your park admission. If you are a non-season passholder, you will be given a park admission ticket for the event day.
- Q: Does this event price include airfare, transportation, or hotel lodging?
- Q: I am a member of TPR's forums, does that allow me to purchase the Club TPR member rate?
A: No, sorry. The forum membership and Club TPR Membership are two different things. Being a member of the TPR Forum, while completely free, does not allow you to get the Club TPR Member Rate. You *MUST* be a Club TPR Member for those prices. Being a member of the forum allows you to attend the event.
- If you have any questions about registration you may email email@example.com