Marine World [RCT3]

Returning for 2012!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Marine World [RCT3]

Postby tiger01 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 am

Today, (1/1/07,) I was emailed a press release of a new themepark to open up in southern California near LA. It was said to be named Marine World and host many sea life creatures and Thrilling attractions. Maybe Sea World has met its match!
Shot0291.bmp
Looks like this will be the entrance.
Shot0293.bmp
Loving the centre piece!
Shot0295.bmp
I have no clue what this is. Maybe it will become a structure of some sort!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Due to school work and stuff updates will be very spread out. I hope you enjoy this as I think this will become the best project I have ever done. Thanks to gci2011 in advance for giving me tips on my buildings.
Last edited by tiger01 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:06 am.
I quit my job at the helium factory last week...I refused to be spoken to in that tone!

My newest rct3 park...Marine World [Rct3]

I know more about donkeys than women!

Re: [Rct3] Marine World

Postby gci2011 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:54 am

Great start! Glad you're getting into CS more, it looks good. Can't wait to see more!

Postby tiger01 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 pm

A new cafe has been built and will serve Costa Coffee and a selection of cakes. The construction is coming along really nicely! Oh, and spot Domo!
Shot0308.bmp
The nice new building of the cafe. I can't wait to eat in here!
Shot0305.bmp
It has a great feel to it! Theres an outdoor section too!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

gci2011 wrote:Great start! Glad you're getting into CS more, it looks good. Can't wait to see more!

Thank you!

Feedback would be appreciated!
I quit my job at the helium factory last week...I refused to be spoken to in that tone!

TPR Game Exchange Moderator and RCT/RCT2 hacker

Postby djbrcace1234 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm

This is a very nice start! And you've improved so fast as well, but it is not because of your transition into custom sets.
Fry: Uh, is there a human doctor around?
Dr. Zoidberg: Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

Re: Marine World [RCT3]

Postby tiger01 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:41 pm

More updates have been emailed to me and I hope I can get an insight on this construction myself very soon!
Shot0322.bmp
This apparently will be guest services where you can ask for information about the park or reclaim your lost child.
Shot0312.bmp
Some other buildings have been built but are not fully completed.
Shot0319.bmp
I still have no clue what this is. Maybe we will never find out until the park opens to the public.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

djbrcace1234 wrote:This is a very nice start! And you've improved so fast as well, but it is not because of your transition into custom sets.

Yes, this is a big leap from my previous projects. Thank you very much!

Comments would be appreciated!!!

Postby tiger01 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:45 am

Well it's my birthday today and so I am going to post a special update! =)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today I had some more pictures sent to me by my friend. It seems as though the Main street has had a clash of the titans! It looks like they have built a great colloseum.
Shot0330.bmp
This looks amazing. It looks just like a real colloseum!
Shot0331.bmp
The stage still needs some finishing touches though.
Shot0332.bmp
And its completely open aired! Can't wit to see some great shows in this building!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Feedback would be appreciated! (This building was inspired by the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando which I went to once. =) ) NOTE: Has anyone spotted Domo yet???

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Ace Of Spades » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Not bad! The Coliseum is a tad too brown, if that makes any sense. Maybe try another color?

Oh, and happy birthday! :D
Ignore the screaming in the woods...

Everything is fine.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby grrt » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah for the Colisseum you definitely need white. May I suggest Ralvieh's Antique set? It's perfect for a colisseum feel. Any of Ralvieh's sets will help you here. Not many people know of his sets, but they are wonderful.

Postby tiger01 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Ace Of Spades wrote:Not bad! The Coliseum is a tad too brown, if that makes any sense. Maybe try another color?

Oh, and happy birthday! :D

Thanks! I will try out different colours. Remember that it's still be constructed! :)

grrt wrote:Yeah for the Colisseum you definitely need white. May I suggest Ralvieh's Antique set? It's perfect for a colisseum feel. Any of Ralvieh's sets will help you here. Not many people know of his sets, but they are wonderful.

Just downloaded them. They look really good!

Postby tiger01 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:52 pm

I re-built the colloseum to a better looking structure. Hope you like it!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two new Night Shots have been emailed to me today. And Good News! I'm moving to Los Angeles so I'll be able to see this construction myself! My Friend works for the palce and so I don't think they'll mind if I come in and snap some shots to update you guys! 6 Days!
Shot0343.bmp
The colloseum looks great at night!
Shot0345.bmp
It really makes the Main Street look 'unique'!

Next

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness