Switch to full style
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Post a reply

Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:27 pm

BTW...I woud only eat the Croutons from your salad!

Elissa "and that's only if they had okay dressing on them!" Alvey

Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:29 pm

Tossed salad..

Heh.

Hehehe....

Ford "is way too dirty for a roller coaster forum" Noneofyourbusiness.

Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:55 am

Wow you guys, you really think they're that good? I don't know what to say except thank you and you all rock!
Brent"can't belive people like my photos and TR" Shenton

Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:13 am

Excellent report sir! Bravo!

Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:50 am

Hey Brent,
great TR and nice pictures. My Brother is 12 years old and I think he never could make photos like yours. Let alone write a good TR like yours. Respect and great job.

--Soren

Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:54 pm

Good TR, sadly I was only able to view the last 10 photos of your report. I think it was either a broken image link or that the computer I'm on just plain sucks. But as far as the photos I saw they were really good.

Keep up the good work.

Craiggers "makes me wonder if your not really 11, but actually a little person pretending to be 11" K.

hehehe j/k

Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:22 pm

Thanks you guys! I'm spoiled with all of these compliments. ANd also, as I say again, I did the 2fer offer, adn I still have my ticekt to DCA that I want to use. If anybody is in town and they want to join me, that would be cool. I haven't locked in a date yet, but it will probably sometime next week. Thanks for everything!
----Brent

Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:56 am

Hey guys-
Sorry for the long posting absense, my internet was down (crappy Comcast!). I really wanted to know if anybody was going to go with me to DCA next week. Probably this Friday, so if your in town this week, don't feel bad not to join me. Thanks!
---Brent
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS