Photo TR: Japan and southern China

Just added Chimelong Paradise - page 14
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
MUST BUY RMC MERCHANDISE!!!!

Re: Photo TR: Japan and southern China

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

That giant cockroach really made me think about who hurt those designers. Forest Tample is nicely themed but I really didn't find the connections between scenes. There's satan followed by knights wearing the Scream mask and then there are bats and wolves...

Great TR, thanks for sharing.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby la2lvtom » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 pm

gerstlaueringvar wrote:That giant cockroach really made me think about who hurt those designers. Forest Tample is nicely themed but I really didn't find the connections between scenes. There's satan followed by knights wearing the Scream mask and then there are bats and wolves...

Great TR, thanks for sharing.

Yeah, it definitely was bizarre to say the least but at least they spent money on adding 2 new attractions so I am happy for that. Looks like Chimelong is feeling the pressure of all the new parks coming to China and they are spending money to stay the premier park in the region.

Posting these pictures has really made me miss China and I really look forward to my next trip back there.
Top 5 steel : 1. Nemesis (Alton Towers), 2. Millenium Force (Cedar Point), 3. Flying Dinosaur (Universal Studios Japan), 4. Incredible Hulk (IOA), 5. Parrot Coaster (Chimelong Ocean Kingdom)

Top 5 wood : 1. the Beast (Kings Island), 2. Wood Coaster (Knights Valley, Shenzhen China), 3. El Toro (Six Flags Great Adventure), 4. the Voyage (Holiday World) 5. Ghostrider (Knott's Berry Farm)

LIVE It. LIKE It. LOVE It.!

Postby CoasterExpert13 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Cool P:TR, I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures! Chimelong Paradise is a pretty nice looking park...glad you had fun, thanks for the report!
Live.Laugh.Love.Life.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby la2lvtom » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:00 pm

CoasterExpert13 wrote:Cool P:TR, I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures! Chimelong Paradise is a pretty nice looking park...glad you had fun, thanks for the report!

Glad you enjoyed the trip report. I never realized how much I really did until I created this TR. I definitely had a blast in Japan and China.
Top 5 steel : 1. Nemesis (Alton Towers), 2. Millenium Force (Cedar Point), 3. Flying Dinosaur (Universal Studios Japan), 4. Incredible Hulk (IOA), 5. Parrot Coaster (Chimelong Ocean Kingdom)

Top 5 wood : 1. the Beast (Kings Island), 2. Wood Coaster (Knights Valley, Shenzhen China), 3. El Toro (Six Flags Great Adventure), 4. the Voyage (Holiday World) 5. Ghostrider (Knott's Berry Farm)

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive