Switch to full style
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Post a reply

Re: Photo TR: Enchanted by Enchanted Forest (Turner, OR)

Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:49 pm

^But Vancouver has a pretty good park, and they seem to do fine. Washington has a few coasters here and there, even a pretty decent woodie, it's just that they don't have a "big" park. Maybe Mt. Rainier's eventual eruption is scaring companies away...

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:15 pm

That Bobsled Credit =)

Thanks for the TR, I have never heard of the park and now I want to go to both the West and Europe in one day! :lol:

Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Nice park. We have a park that is similar here in Fresno although not as nice. I loved going to as a kid

Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:27 pm

That's a great looking unique park. Reminds me of the one in Oakland I used to go to. I'll definitely check it out next time I'm in Oregon. Thanks for the report!

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:33 pm

StuckInSD wrote:^But Vancouver has a pretty good park, and they seem to do fine. Washington has a few coasters here and there, even a pretty decent woodie, it's just that they don't have a "big" park. Maybe Mt. Rainier's eventual eruption is scaring companies away...

Vancouver DOES NOT have a pretty good park. But they do have a GREAT coaster at their so not good park.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 pm

StuckInSD wrote:^But Vancouver has a pretty good park, and they seem to do fine. Washington has a few coasters here and there, even a pretty decent woodie, it's just that they don't have a "big" park. Maybe Mt. Rainier's eventual eruption is scaring companies away...

Probably more like that the past few years (and especially this last) summer have been the driest in MANY years.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS