Germany 2014 Photo TR

Day 4 - Tripsdrill!!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Germany 2014 Photo TR

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Such an amazing TR. The rides look amazing, and I look forward to visiting this park for the first time in person. However, hopefully Tripsdrill's will fill in the area around Karacho. It seems so............ unfinished.
Bigger is not always better.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby BlahBlahson » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Europa is literally a comparably themed World Showcase+equal or better versions of the major Magic Kingdom attractions+BGW's landscaping and scenery+about 8 additional coasters and 20 additional rides in one park+impeccable operations.

For anyone debating on going, YOU HAVE TO GO. I remember back in 2012 when I first moved to Florida and had Europa-level expectations for the parks here only to find that none of them can even touch the same tier 1 that Europa is in. They stole all of of Disney's best ideas, improved them, added some German engineering, and topped it with massive continual reinvestment. It is worth 2 full days.
Remember: Get out there and RIDE!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Rick.Abranttes » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 pm

germany-2014-tripsdrill-0057.jpg
Mushroom themed Wave Swinger (Why are they always themed to mushrooms or turtles?)

Firstly, I do liked your report. I could saw all the details themed and paths (with some FunHouse stuff - I loved the ideia) in all those photos, that's amazing.

All in all.. I've always asked the same question as you have done to myself when you commented about Wave Swinger theming. Well, after I tried to respond it, I got started to think how could I make to change this ideias with new others. I thought in western hats, umbrellas, OVNIS and Aliens and big quaint/exotic trees. However, one of them had been already created. There is a WS themed as a big umbrella at Hopi Hari (Sao Paulo, Brazil). I don't know about you, but I really care with themes. And to my mind, that ride is amazing because it's original (without any clones, I thought).

Here, there are some Google images showing more about this ride. Look at - weblink:

I hope it can answer your question. :)

Oh, yeah... I've almost forgotten to comment about those Log Flume cars themed as bathtubs. Wow, I though say good bye to the classics woody trunks cars. lol

P.S. Sorry for any language error, I'm improving my English skills.

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive