TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Kings Dominion Preview Day 3/30/14

So how did you get invited to the park preview? You mentioned being friends with them or something, so I was just curious how you got to attend it or how anyone got to attend it for that matter.

A friends of mine, presented me with a ticket. Employees of park received tickets to give out to family/friends for the event.

Man, I need to get some friends who work at KD! I actually had 2, but conveniantly they both quit at the end of this past season...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did you get invited to the park preview? You mentioned being friends with them or something, so I was just curious how you got to attend it or how anyone got to attend it for that matter.

A friends of mine, presented me with a ticket. Employees of park received tickets to give out to family/friends for the event.

Man, I need to get some friends who work at KD! I actually had 2, but conveniantly they both quit at the end of this past season...

Well that's not good lol

It's always nice to have a friend(s) that works in a park for little perks like this..

Well, I'm not sure..Great Adventure has there going for many years, but not sure about any incidents.

Well, Yes, but aren't there lions in cages? That the car drives by?

You're right, now that I think about it..I guess it was just a whole different way of thinking "safety" back then lol

These are just the kind of special touches the former Taft parks need to bring them back to their glory days! Well, except Carowinds, which has been stripped of so much of what was special it can never return. All KD needs is the return of Lake Charles, the steam train and trees around the Grizzly and it would be in full glory!