TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb, Elissa, Dan, and Derek at SFMM today!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ninja - 1 ride - Only running 1 train. Kind of annoying, but the line was only 15 minutes. Still no excuse for running 1 train. We were thinking during the ride "Does this coaster actually have more forces than Silver Bullet???"

I'm sure it does. My office chair has more forces than Silver Bullet...

dt

Wow, when I first saw this I was like "I am?" Talk about bringing a topic back from the dead!

Yeah, we didn't ride X because I had been on it plenty of times in the past and I didn't feel like waiting for it. Even if I did get there at opening, I wouldn't run right to it. I'll save it for ERTs only from now on. Now if I could only get that darn Deja Vu to open when I'm there one of these years!

^Yeah, I got bored earlier today so I went straight to page 77 and worked my way down, you'll notice there a few topics from last March on the first page!

A few people have added to this topic today, I wonder if they know it's from last year!

Well seeing how there is just dirt for the Tatsu contruction should ad least give it away that it was from last year!!

But also since this is resurected. Look at the Viper pic there is water coming down the walkway. Maybe someone got sick in line and regurgitated. So they closed up the ride to clean it up. Or maybe they were just giving Viper its annual bath and was waiting for the water to dry up!