TR: Chimelong Ocean Kingdom With FOTR POV!

Walrus Splash and FOTR POV =>
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Re: TR: Take a Look at Chimelong Ocean Kingdom!!

Postby _koppen » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Is there a phase two planned for this park?

It seems incredible busy, and while it obviously have very high interest because it's new, I have a feeling that the popularity for this park won't die anytime soon. It looks like Chinese sea world.
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

MUST BUY RMC MERCHANDISE!!!!

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:51 pm

_koppen wrote:Is there a phase two planned for this park?

It seems incredible busy, and while it obviously have very high interest because it's new, I have a feeling that the popularity for this park won't die anytime soon. It looks like Chinese sea world.

Yes, phase two including world's tallest, longest wooden coaster(I remember Alan said RMC would like to build longer coasters :br and Chimelong is good at bringing new ride types into Chibese market.)

There will be the world's tallest Farris Wheel as well at 483ft(218m). Not sure if any new Farris Wheel project will brake their record as it was planned a few years ago.

I agree that this park won't die any time soon. Seems like they are always adding things and there are a lot of land for expansion. Maybe Chinese Liseberg would appear as they start building things in the mountain?

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:36 pm

^The new ferris wheel about to open in Las Vegas is 550 feet tall, so it will be the record holder when it opens. But very cool report Yin and thanks for the info!

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Jakizle wrote:^The new ferris wheel about to open in Las Vegas is 550 feet tall, so it will be the record holder when it opens. But very cool report Yin and thanks for the info!

Maybe they will try to make the Farris Wheel taller. The possible location is next to Walrus Splash and it's a huge area. I've heard Chimelong added the final Helix of FOTR after they heard GateKeeper will be the record holder so they won't let the world's tallest Farris Wheel record slip away.

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Check this out!!!!! Flying Over the Rainforest POV

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Re: TR: Chimelong Ocean Kingdom with FOTR POV!!!

Postby PKI Jizzman » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Interesting layout. I bet it's a decent coaster.
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:13 am

gerstlaueringvar wrote:Check this out!!!!! Flying Over the Rainforest POV

That looks like a really fun ride. I've ridden Raptor and Wild Eagle and enjoyed them both. They're not huge on thrills but they are very fun, especially Raptor. The interactive themeing was incredible on that one!
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/539c3534a7c7084b61a754366e69a2bf.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:45 am

KBrylczyk wrote:
gerstlaueringvar wrote:Check this out!!!!! Flying Over the Rainforest POV

That looks like a really fun ride. I've ridden Raptor and Wild Eagle and enjoyed them both. They're not huge on thrills but they are very fun, especially Raptor. The interactive themeing was incredible on that one!

I think if the tree can really be a key hole with the water effect installed, this could be great as well. Another thing is their photo booth is not ready yet. They might want to open it up sooner to make more money.

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Looty » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:04 am

How's the public transportation to get to the park?

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:13 am

Looty wrote:How's the public transportation to get to the park?

It's very convenient. I would choose bus because parking gets pretty hard on a busy day (only 10,000 parking space). Guangzhou-Zhuhai city express (rail road) will open with a station right next to the entrance but still not going to be anytime soon. If driving to the park, get up as early as possible. ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive