Photo TR: Al-Shaab Leisure Park

A Photo TR to one of Kuwait's amusement parks!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Macaroni and Donkey

Re: Photo TR: Al-Shaab Leisure Park

Postby mrlego611 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 am

SharkTums wrote:^Gotcha, thanks! I love learning about customs like this, seriously really like the Middle East.

You should come visit! But be warned, summer gets seriously hot and dust storms galore! As for winter, REALLY cold and occasionally stormy. Dubai's where you wanna go. Other countries don't have much. Iraq has an X-Car, but it's the same track design as G-Force at Drayton Manor.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:26 am

^We've been to the UAE and Oman, certainly would like to visit more of the Middle East. I'm sure we'll make it back at some point!

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby mrlego611 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:39 am

SharkTums wrote:^We've been to the UAE and Oman, certainly would like to visit more of the Middle East. I'm sure we'll make it back at some point!

Awesome! Kuwait has a couple of theme parks other than Shaab and Entertainment City. Also has indoor parks. Infunity at 360 Mall is good! Has a Gerstlauer Spinning Coaster and go-karts. I think KidTums would love Cartoon Network World. Check out the link for all the parks in Kuwait. http://rcdb.com/r.htm?ot=3&ol=26643

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby WFChris » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Cool park visit! I think the posts from around the world are what make TPR awesome!
My MEXICO adventures with TPR and MORE!!!!
TOUCH ME to read along

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby matteocrepaldi » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:25 am

Nice report! I was hoping it was from the park with the Batman clone but it was still nice reading it!
-

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby FreeFaller » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:51 am

I love reading TR's about parks that are not that much famous! Really cool! Great to see this community is represented in many different countries!

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby HAZE » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Am I the only person who is willing to jump the fence and ride on the Intamin Pipeline coaster?

Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Postby Tanks4me05 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:02 pm

A.J. wrote:
PKI Jizzman wrote:You'd think that with the money Kuwait has someone would be able to afford to build a decent theme park.

Here's another one with a Batman clone - and a women's day!

http://rcdb.com/5128.htm

I was looking on Youtube for a POV of that Schwarzkopf that they have. Sadly, I was unable to find a POV of it, but I instead found a video of a monster of a flat ride at the same park, the likes of which I have never seen before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rYnawj7m6c

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby Noporian » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:24 am

Tanks4me05 wrote:
A.J. wrote:
PKI Jizzman wrote:You'd think that with the money Kuwait has someone would be able to afford to build a decent theme park.

Here's another one with a Batman clone - and a women's day!

http://rcdb.com/5128.htm

I was looking on Youtube for a POV of that Schwarzkopf that they have. Sadly, I was unable to find a POV of it, but I instead found a video of a monster of a flat ride at the same park, the likes of which I have never seen before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rYnawj7m6c

I do beleive it's some older moser ride. Chinese manufacturers still copy that, but it's smaller and more shoddy quality.
PS: referring to the main post, they are called evolution rides not revolution rides.

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive