Switch to full style
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Post a reply

Re: Photo TR: Al-Shaab Leisure Park

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Thanks for sharing the photos!
Interesting paint schemes...lol

Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Fun report!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Nice to see reports of some more obscure parks around the world :)
It's always kind of odd to see an Arrow with that style of track. The transition into the first drop looks interesting, too. Shame it's SBNO.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:52 pm

A.J. wrote:Here's a [bad] on-ride POV of the Arrow coaster. Those turns before and after the corkscrew look absolutely dreadful but surprisingly, the transition into the corkscrew actually looks...okay.

I'd actually guess that all those turns are very smooth. This coaster was built around the same time as Tennessee Tornado and after Arrow started changing their design methods. They started using heart-lining and other modern methods.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Nice Photo TR. I always enjoy seeing these Photo TRs of rarely visited parks. Too bad about almost everything be closed though. Hopefully this park will get some love soon.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Actual question for you...

Were there women/girls in the park? Is there a separate women's day? Or were all the girls just too smart to go to this park? ;)

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 pm

You'd think that with the money Kuwait has someone would be able to afford to build a decent theme park.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:21 am

SharkTums wrote:Actual question for you...

Were there women/girls in the park? Is there a separate women's day? Or were all the girls just too smart to go to this park? ;)

No. Women go the park with guys like any other park, but they also have mondays reserved for women only. Thursday, a lot of boys schools reserved the park. Our school is unisex, but they separate us after the 3rd grade. It's a K-12 school.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:07 am

^Gotcha, thanks! I love learning about customs like this, seriously really like the Middle East.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 am

PKI Jizzman wrote:You'd think that with the money Kuwait has someone would be able to afford to build a decent theme park.

Here's another one with a Batman clone - and a women's day!

http://rcdb.com/5128.htm
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS