TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: TPR Invades Virginia for East Coast Bash

cfc

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome report, Chuck. I won't point it out, but I found myself in a picture looking exactly the way I'm sure I felt at that moment (before being awakened by coasters). Nice seeing you again.

Found it, You are in a sea of dudes but I was able to spot ya, still looking cute.

This is a park I very much want to visit. Now that I finally hit Dollywood, BGW is tops on my list of must do places...and it's pretty close to I-305. Next summer though is a long over due return home, to Cedar Point. Thanks for the Busch Gardens trip report, I love seeing photos of this park.

^The yellow train had a accident during the ride's testing phase--an accident that was blown completely out of proportion on another Web site (for example, that the ride sustained "structural damage" that would delay its opening, which turned out to be incorrect). While the yellow train sustained some damage, which delayed its debut, and a BGW employee had to be hospitalized, the ride resumed testing with the remaining trains soon thereafter.

It's been a bit of a running gag here ever since.